The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Robinhood is a joke. nikkas got limits of 1 share of AMC :mjtf: it’s a $5 stock!

I’m hella late but I just realized I can use my HSA to buy stocks on fidelity with no restrictions. :mjlit:

It's because citadel losing money, they trying to short all these picks and still losing... :why: so they trying to stem the bleeding

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This nikka must be a hedge funder :picard:
You won't get burnt till late next week brehs. Hold that shyt. Ride it out and we'll make it. If anyone's holding a bag, it's gonna be white investors.
duly noted, that nikka ethnic is trippin cause almost everyone im seeing who seems to know a thing or 2 is holding.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Robinhood is a joke. nikkas got limits of 1 share of AMC :mjtf: it’s a $5 stock!

I’m hella late but I just realized I can use my HSA to buy stocks on fidelity with no restrictions. :mjlit:

It's because citadel losing money, they trying to short all these picks and still losing... :why: so they trying to stem the bleeding

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
fukk the market tbh. Nothing is real. All this shyt is theoretical money that we're playing with that somehow becomes real money when we cash it out and pay our capital gains tax.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Breh I know. Trust me, under any other circumstance I'd be right with you. But this shyt doubled the amount of people on the Doge reddit. Plus, the power of spite breh. So many people are mad at the hedge fund managers that you don't even know what could happen with this shyt. Idk I'm holding on for dear life with this.
I bought 33 shares