The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Don’t listen to him... all the investors i’m following are holding on AMC until
next week
if you a real crehette you would share with us the investors you are following:feedme:

atleast PM their names, i can keep a secret if you dont want to blow up the spot

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This nikka must be a hedge funder :picard:

Nah... i'm just recognizing it for what it is.

The same thing happened last year with Hertz. After they filed for bankruptcy, retail traders started buying inflating their stock. I made money off of the rise. Then got out. The stock tanked. Now it's a penny stock.

A bubble is a bubble.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Don’t listen to him... all the investors i’m following are holding on AMC until
next week

All i'm saying is, don't hold on to it and expect to to shoot up to $100 and stay there. It's 5 year peak was like $32 and it's been trending downward since before the pandemic.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah... i'm just recognizing it for what it is.

The same thing happened last year with Hertz. After they filed for bankruptcy, retail traders started buying inflating their stock. I made money off of the rise. Then got out. The stock tanked. Now it's a penny stock.

A bubble is a bubble.

its not the same fukking thing man get the fukk otuta this thread

only 500 million volume today compared to a few billion the other day

its not people unloading their stock like you are lying about in here

its that the brokerages are limiting what people can do regarding AMC stock. They arent allowing people to buy it, thats why the price is staying stagnant most of the day, because its the actual opposite of the bull shyt you are lying about in here. People are holding.

Will the bubble pop? Yes, but not today like you are lying about in here saying people are unloading their shares which just isnt true. The stock has low volume today because the actual opposite. :camby:

mods can we ban people like this in these kind of threads, blatantly spreading misinformation ? @Houston911 @Barnett114

its a difference between saying your opinion, as none of us are financial advisors here and recommending something, and just blatantly lying about why a stock isnt moving up and trying to get moral down and its not even from something thats truthful

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
its not the same fukking thing man get the fukk otuta this thread

only 500 million volume today compared to a few billion the other day

its not people unloading their stock like you are lying about in here

its that the brokerages are limiting what people can do regarding AMC stock. They arent allowing people to buy it, thats why the price is staying stagnant most of the day, because its the actual opposite of the bull shyt you are lying about in here. People are holding.

Will the bubble pop? Yes, but not today like you are lying about in here saying people are unloading their shares which just isnt true. The stock has low volume today because the actual opposite. :camby:

mods can we ban people like this in these kind of threads, blatantly spreading misinformation ? @Houston911 @Barnett114

its a difference between saying your opinion, as none of us are financial advisors here and recommending something, and just blatantly lying about why a stock isnt moving up and trying to get moral down and its not even from something thats truthful

You can’t be serious :dahell:

Do u even know what factors go into stock fluctuations? :mindblown:

A LOT of people cashed out. Demand dropped because they put restrictions on people buying.

Do you honestly believe, the price just magically dropped with everyone holding their position, and no earnings reports, no nothing?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time to buy the Dow Jones (DIAJ) it dipped to 29 today, I bought in the last time it dipped, doubt it dips this low again. Easy long term gains:wow:
I hope these hedge funds keep selling off the greater market to prop-up their short positions. Great buying opportunity the lower the market drops.
:lolbron:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You can’t be serious :dahell:

Do u even know what factors go into stock fluctuations? :mindblown:

A LOT of people cashed out. Demand dropped because they put restrictions on people buying.

Do you honestly believe, the price just magically dropped with everyone holding their position, and no earnings reports, no nothing?

IT DIDNT fukkING DROP, AS I TYPE THIS ITS $13.30, JUST YESTERDAY IT WAS $8, ITS BEEN $13-17 ALL DAY YOU fukkING LIAR JESUS fukk I HATE WHEN POSTERS CANT ADMIT WHEN THEY ARE WRONG. IT ONLY HAS 500 MILLION VOLUME (PUBLIC RECORD) DONE TODAY, THE PAST WEEK ITS BEEN 1-2 BILLION A DAY OF VOLUME. ROBINHOOD LIMITED PEOPLE BUYING THIS STOCK TO 1-5 SHARES EACH THATS IT, THATS NOTHING WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BUY 1000-5000+ OR MORE TO MAKE IT $30+.

STAYING SAME PRICE, WHILE PEOPLE CANT EVEN BUY IT = PEOPLE HOLDING, NOT SELLING. STOP fukkING LYING IN HERE.

JUST BLATANT fukkING LIES MODS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS shyt :dahell: THIS DUDE EITHER TOO RETARDED TO HAVE A REAL CONVERSATION ABOUT THIS OR HE IS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO NOT HOLD BASED OFF OF LIES, EITHER WAY AINT FIT FOR THIS THREAD