The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AMC is at 11

And I can’t do shyt :mjcry:

cuz it’s after hours

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm back in the green on AMC. 10.30 is the magic number. Let's see what happens.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
i think AMC will be better off in April :yeshrug:

or at least in the summer...

until then, keep holding brehs :salute:

It’s a long term stock. It’s going to take time for people to feel comfortable again going to the theater. Also, If enough people get vaccinated, and NYC and California increase the theater capacity percentage, especially when Black Widow drops, I think the stock will rise. I’m holding.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
amc on stocktwits is going nuts
thanks for the website stocktwits. i will sign up to that site. i need something like this to keep me in the loop. it's free right?

what are your thoughts on tradingview.com ? i may sign up as a free user, so is it worth it?

otherwise, i get my info from reddit and the coli. i try not to focus on Youtube videos but sometimes they are okay.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Borrow rate keeps rising. Shorts are dwindling. Theaters are reopening. Vaccines are taking hold. Gamma squeeze imminent, so people are rushing to purchase a ticket before this lifts off.

:unimpressed:
any update to the interest rate after the closing today?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks for the website stocktwits. i will sign up to that site. i need something like this to keep me in the loop. it's free right?

what are your thoughts on tradingview.com ? i may sign up as a free user, so is it worth it?

otherwise, i get my info from reddit and the coli. i try not to focus on Youtube videos but sometimes they are okay.
Its good for doing chartwork on your own

Dont take calls from people on there though

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

its a site that was introduced to me last week, its kinda like twitter but its easy to watch your stocks during the day. i really like it. yea its free

ive never used tradingview, imma peep it now though

Legend

Pro
Daps
Fellas that know more than I do... I keep tryna get in on some penny stocks, but I keep getting this message on Fidelity..

"(TC9052) Opening transactions for this security are not currently permitted due to limited company information and/or the risk associated with the security."

The fukk? :gucci:

I know that I had to sign a waiver before I could buy penny stocks on Fidelity. Have you done that already? Should be able to type it in the help section or call customer service.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Borrow rate keeps rising. Shorts are dwindling. Theaters are reopening. Vaccines are taking hold. Gamma squeeze imminent, so people are rushing to purchase a ticket before this lifts off.

:unimpressed:

Do you know why amc didn't go up that one Friday when people said the shorts would expire?