The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I know that I had to sign a waiver before I could buy penny stocks on Fidelity. Have you done that already? Should be able to type it in the help section or call customer service.

Yeah, this is true. You have to sign it to get access to penny stocks. But then they will still block a few even if you sign the waiver.
I've been able to buy all the ones I've tried except 1.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm back in the green on AMC. 10.30 is the magic number. Let's see what happens.

I bought in at $16.. but it’s been red for me for so long, I feel like I’m in the green. :heh:

I know that I had to sign a waiver before I could buy penny stocks on Fidelity. Have you done that already? Should be able to type it in the help section or call customer service.

Yea I ended up signing the waiver afterwards. Shot was scary cause they kept giving me all these warnings.. :lupe:

Yeah, this is true. You have to sign it to get access to penny stocks. But then they will still block a few even if you sign the waiver.
I've been able to buy all the ones I've tried except 1.

Same here. Was able to buy 3 and couldn’t a 4th.

So how did we do today???:mjgrin: looking into TECH mutual funds for the endgame retirement...

Portfolio is green like a muthafukka...:wow:

Green as I’ve ever been. But my portfolio’s in that beginning stage. No big dollars. I’ve only spent a total of around 7-800 dollars between Robinhood and Fidelity. It’s good to see green tho, I’m not gonna front.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Green as I’ve ever been. But my portfolio’s in that beginning stage. No big dollars. I’ve only spent a total of around 7-800 dollars between Robinhood and Fidelity. It’s good to see green tho, I’m not gonna front.

Yeah the week so far has been very good..:ehh: what I want to do is invest more into my penny stocks just wish I got my other tax return im still waiting on that... between Robinhood and TDA im stretched kinda thin...:jbhmm: Also doing research on mutual funds for retirement down the line... As long as the stocks bounce up and not crash again we gucci...:mjgrin:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I sold all my $SNDL a few weeks back and came up nicely. Thinkin about jumping back in on them. Would ya'll? It's at $1.29 right now... :patrice:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
So everyone here has a combination of Robinhood and one of the older establishments?
I'm on fidelity. Although the phone app sucks, the customer service is great along with the money management options and ability to purchase OTC stocks. No problems for me.
Webull tempted me with the level 2 option, but haven't had a reason to use another broker.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on fidelity. Although the phone app sucks, the customer service is great along with the money management options and ability to purchase OTC stocks. No problems for me.
Webull tempted me with the level 2 option, but haven't had a reason to use another broker.

I just go to the fidelity.com on my phone browser. You're right, fidelity is great for all those things. I also have etrade which makes you pay for otc.

Yup, I love the interface

It's pretty good.