The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Yall do understand you are investing in companies that have NO upside right? This is why some brokerages are trying to protect the everyday person.

At least invest in distressed sectors that have upside brehs...and have time to hold for the upside.

All these other companies that everyone was chasing (a week late btw) are going back to nothing eventually bc there are no fundamentals propping up the businesses...

Yeah I agree with you, I feel so tempted but my vet, btc, eth, and ada holdings are all over 100% after three years of dca and holding, it's just easier for me and that upside like you said is there. I'm not touching these pumped stocks cause this shyt is too unpredictable. Like this shyt happened out of nowhere for 99% of people.

Like at this point the stock market is more volatile than btc imo

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Already cashed out my volatile positions this morning
(the powers that be are changing the rules minute by minute and no one is gonna do anything about it)

Opening fidelity brokerage as backup for next time in the future when things settle down and funds are more liquid

This will happen again

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Robinhood is useless now
Cashapp is not letting people escape the freefall
AMC is cratering should have got out when it was 20
oh well it can only go up

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yall do understand you are investing in companies that have NO upside right? This is why some brokerages are trying to protect the everyday person.

At least invest in distressed sectors that have upside brehs...and have time to hold for the upside.

All these other companies that everyone was chasing (a week late btw) are going back to nothing eventually bc there are no fundamentals propping up the businesses...

These Weren’t Ment To Be Long Term Investments

They’re Not Protecting They’re Cock Blocking A Quick Come Up

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who has NAKD talk to me, console me brehs.

AgreeableEssentialAnemoneshrimp-small.gif