The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
DO YOUR PART BREHS

Click Here
to file a complaint with the SEC.

Click Here to file a complaint wit with FINRA.

Click Here to file a complaint with Robinhood directly.

Robinhood Financial LLC 85 Willow Road Menlo Park, CA 94025 United States

This morning I, and millions of other retail investors, were blocked from purchasing (entering new buy orders) on the Robinhood platform, without notice. This clear example of market manipulation has forced the stock down from over $500 in after-hours to less than $300 as of this writing. Meanwhile, hedge fund interests are NOT blocked from buying the shares being traded and the lower price obviously benefits them.

We retail investors have followed all the rules and finally stood to gain a LITTLE bit from Wall St and they suddenly change the rules "to protect" us. I am requesting you use your subpoena power and regulatory authority to examine whether Robinhood colluded illegally with any other actors who may have held short positions on these stocks to reduce the number of buyers for $GME and therefore deflate the price. This is market manipulation.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Robinhood IPO is now gonna be fukked and useless :blessed:
Dont even buy the Robinhood IPO on Robinhood as Robinhood doesn't do IPO's. I found that out when I placed a limit buy for Poshmark's IPO last week at $42/share. Well Robinhood didn't take the stock live unti the opening bell where it instantly shot up over $100/share so I missed the boat on that. WeBull is a must if you like to get in on IPO's, fukk Robinhood. I would've double my money instantly had I bought that stock on WeBull:francis: