The Brutal Rise of El Mencho

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
a thug dies, another steps inside his shoes.

until we remove the black market for drugs then these people will keep appearing.

although people will say they find other avenues which is true but, the drug trade is a huge portion of their profits.
JointCoarseDuck-size_restricted.gif

LongUntidyGrayling-size_restricted.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The avocado thing is wildly overblown, and has been raked over by the media since 2014, when in Michocan, local groups that came from the dismantling of La Familia, began extorting avocado farmers. So, that story made the rounds and all the white people clutched their pearls at the menacing cartels, though, yes, in places like Michoacan post 2008, this was happening, and is very harrowing and even fatal for small business owners.

Now, probably because of the utter chaos as local groups plus CJNG affiliates try to take Michoacan, it is making the rounds again. LFM and Zetas started the extortion game in Mexico, in all it's ugliness.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Article is several years old, and Mencho's kids are now all locked up and bout to be extradited. They are turning up the heat. Mencho's time is getting closer to the end.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
His son and daughter, Jessica Joanna Gonzalez are both in custody in Washington D.C, on different federal indictments, with no bail, holds.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Article is several years old, and Mencho's kids are now all locked up and bout to be extradited. They are turning up the heat. Mencho's time is getting closer to the end.

This is how it usually ends. At the end of the day these guys are making the tradeoff willingly. Years of being the top dog but chances are you'll end up on the wrong end of a gun or federal judge :yeshrug:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is how it usually ends. At the end of the day these guys are making the tradeoff willingly. Years of being the top dog but chances are you'll end up on the wrong end of a gun or federal judge :yeshrug:

Ismael Mayo Zambada is one who has never even been officially arrested in Mexico, much less the US, and is now in his 70's. Another one is Rafael Caro Quintero, who did 25 years in Mexico, only to be released and start working again, like nothing changed.

If anyone is interested

Proceso en la guarida de "El Mayo" Zambada - Proceso portal de noticias

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A recently surfaced telephone call shows how casually Mencho wields the threat of violence. On the recording, he can be heard talking to a local police commander (call sign “Delta One”) whose officers were apparently being too zealous for Mencho’s liking. An abridged translation follows:

Mencho: Delta One?
Commander: Yes, who’s speaking?
M: Listen up, you son of a bytch. This is Mencho. Tell your guys to back the fukk off, or I will seriously fukk you up. I’ll kill even your fukking dogs, motherfukker.
M: Yes, sir. I’ll tell them to stand down—
M: Don’t hang up on me, you son of a bytch. I know where you are – you were just in Chapala [a wealthy suburb of Guadalajara].
C: No, sir. I’m not hanging up. I’ll tell them to stand down.
M: I thought you said we would get along, motherfukker. You’d better get on board or you’ll be the first to go, understand?
C: No, sir. We don’t have to go there. We do not have to go there.
M: If you want friendship, you have a great friend here. But if not, then you can go fukk yourself.
C: Sir, you know me. You know I’m your friend. I’ll make some calls right now. I’ll call you back at this number—
M: No, no, no. Don’t call this number. I’ll call you. And don’t turn off this phone, or else I’ll take that as a negative [sign].
C: Yes, sir. You know me, sir. You know there’s respect.
M: OK, then. Sorry for the bad language.

:mjlol:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Sorry for the bad language! I told someone something like when he says "don't not answer, or I'll take it as a negative", I love that line

es el el Senor de los gallos

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sorry for the bad language! I told someone something like when he says "don't not answer, or I'll take it as a negative", I love that line

es el el Senor de los gallos

Is there word for word translation of this convo? Sounds like the thing I posted was a condensed version...