The Carolina Panthers have fired Ron Rivera after 9 seasons.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
He's a slightly above average HC. Hate it had to end like this but it's been coming.

I wonder what current or former Steelers coach Tepper is gonna have some personal relationship with and bring in to be the HC here.
Do u think Tomlin would leave Steelers?Hear me out his son does go to college in Maryland or is it VA.

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Do u think Tomlin would leave Steelers?Hear me out his son does go to college in Maryland or is it VA.

I was lowkey hoping we'd end up with Tomlin before the Steelers ended up turning it around this year. He probably staying in Pittsburgh though as long as he wants to at this point. Ownership supports him even if some of their fanbase don't.

broller

Veteran
Daps
He's a slightly above average HC. Hate it had to end like this but it's been coming.

I wonder what current or former Steelers coach Tepper is gonna have some personal relationship with and bring in to be the HC here.

Has it been too long for Cowher to come back? He lives in NC, right?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I was lowkey hoping we'd end up with Tomlin before the Steelers ended up turning it around this year. He probably staying in Pittsburgh though as long as he wants to at this point. Ownership supports him even if some of their fanbase don't.
He has job security but Panthers might be tempting and more of an exciting risk . His contract runs out in 2021 .Ben is gonna retire and let's assume he gets coach of the year (which he should ) his stock wouldn't be higher. Tomlins energy would be perfect for Panthers .

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Has it been too long for Cowher to come back? He lives in NC, right?

Game been probably passed Cowher by at this point. Someone already said but Tepper already making it sound we gonna get one of these young wizkid "offensive genius" types.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Please come to the Cards Ron and be our DC. We need it BAD.