The “Cash me outside” girl ATEEE Roll in Peace brehs.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
fukk outta here. A pedophile is someone whos attracted to an undeveloped child.

She got them titty meats not my fault.:yeshrug::wow:

tenor.gif

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs you can’t tell me her ghostwriter didn’t do a great job

hate on her or her come up or whatever but whoever wrote this snapped, he gave y’all haters bars from the very beginning

what a great signing by Atlantic and pairing her up with whoever

This is gonna continue to make noise. Thot rap is the new trap, just gonna knock down barriers until y’all accept it

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This suppose to be the Coli...one of the most militant forums around...and we got a thread on here during one of the most racially divided weeks in American history with dudes going bonkers over some white chick spitting ghostwritten bars. Pathetic. :snoop:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
And cacs have now increased their territory into hip hop

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is not fair, especially in this case. Shes 14/15 or whatever underage she is but she'll clearly built like someone way older than that, sells sex and shows off her body. To expect men not to be sexually attracted to her is disingenuous. Until someone told me she was like 15 I thought she was in her early 20's.

I wouldn't "smash" or call her "sexy" but I'm not going to act like someone else that would is out of the box. Like if you selling sex and being provocative at 15 and everyone else is ok with it. I'm not gonna bash some male or female for being like "id smash"

tenor.gif

she looks 12-14, mafukkas some :sitdown: shyt in here