The “Cash me outside” girl ATEEE Roll in Peace brehs.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
We are living in some crazy times.. All this talk about cultural appropriation and all this other shyt but y'all really getting this girl hot? When will people learn that sharing these people's music is only helping them? You can call it wack all you want but you're only making her hot. Y'all are about to really let a kid that got popular off of trashing her mom on Dr Phil become a rap star lol. Man I bet so many parents are trying to get that catch me outside come up right now. Bout to let their kids wild out on one of these dumb ass daytime talk shows.
Only non blacks can prosper off of being ratchet ou or whorish. This shyt pathetic.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas serious
full

Right...

Be cool with the culture being shytted on continuously. I'd have no issue with the lil girl if THIS was the first thing we knew her for...but nah...MEMES nikka...MEMES.

You hear all those punch-ins? Her engineer musta pulled his hair out.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I still think this little girl is older than 14

this may be the greatest display of finessing the public of all time

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
theres a reason she stayed famous after the meme blew up...its a fukked up reason and i dont agree with it, but its there...yall know what im talking about :stopitslime:
the same reason she has 11 million instagram followers...who are all these people following her? :sitdown:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
PANDORA'S BOX IS WIDE OPEN
AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING
I WONDER WHAT WILL COME NEXT.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this thread.

she is 14 you fukking pedo!!!

This is not fair, especially in this case. Shes 14/15 or whatever underage she is but she'll clearly built like someone way older than that, sells sex and shows off her body. To expect men not to be sexually attracted to her is disingenuous. Until someone told me she was like 15 I thought she was in her early 20's.

I wouldn't "smash" or call her "sexy" but I'm not going to act like someone else that would is out of the box. Like if you selling sex and being provocative at 15 and everyone else is ok with it. I'm not gonna bash some male or female for being like "id smash"

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also this is another case of white privilege.

Being black and going viral or being a meme is totally different than being white and going viral.

While people all over will say they hate this chick, someone is enjoying it and giving her spins and opportunities. How many bad disrespectful lil black girls have been on talking shows wildin out. Plenty, but this one is white "sounded black" and became a millionaire with a record deal for being loud and obnoxious.

They/WE laughing all these black meme's and viral sensations for free giving them pennies on the dollar for cameo's and commercials while they laughing at this chick they still propping her up and setting her and her family up for life.

Yall better pay attention