The “Cash me outside” girl ATEEE Roll in Peace brehs.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Red hair don't care
Catching stares everywhere
Like what the problem is
How you hating with your grown ass
I'm fourteen and got my mama rich

I let them hate
because I know that they broke
My wave coming
Better go with the flow
See em sinking
While I'm staying afloat
Pay attention
I can show you the ropes
:wow:

She really snapped on that.

Funny thing is most of those bars through that song are for real. We've seen her go through that shyt.

I know you deadass don't believe She wrote this mediocre shyt

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Some of you should really be ashamed.
Wait till the thread about her abandoning Rap and embracing her Jewish background.

They don't learn about these cacs

Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus etc...

Keep holding those doors open for these cac vultures you stupid clowns.

"Bu bu but she floated".

Picture a whole adult sitting around listening to ratchet derivative music from a teen cacette and being impressed. Kill yourselves please. Fukking sheep.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
How can I begin a career as a ghost writer?:jbhmm:
More people make a damn good living doing this than you think. And if you're good, you're sought after. Most people are obsessed with fame. But a ghostwriter is paid and, unless the public already knew him/her, still has privacy.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wait till the thread about her abandoning Rap and embracing her Jewish background.

They don't learn about these cacs

Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus etc...

Keep holding those doors open for these cac vultures you stupid clowns.

"Bu bu but she floated".

Picture a whole adult sitting around listening to ratchet derivative music from a teen cacette and being impressed. Kill yourselves please. Fukking sheep.

REPPED.

Sometimes I feel so ashamed to have ever championed hiphop and rnb. shyt is a total cacjewplantfested money grab culture vulturing shyt show now.......AND WE JUST LET IT HAPPEN.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
We are living in some crazy times.. All this talk about cultural appropriation and all this other shyt but y'all really getting this girl hot? When will people learn that sharing these people's music is only helping them? You can call it wack all you want but you're only making her hot. Y'all are about to really let a kid that got popular off of trashing her mom on Dr Phil become a rap star lol. Man I bet so many parents are trying to get that catch me outside come up right now. Bout to let their kids wild out on one of these dumb ass daytime talk shows.