The Challenge Ride or Dies (Oct 12) & Global Championship (Mar 7) & USA 2 (Aug 10)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F3dYnjFX0AAH35q

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It was cool. They should have made it Challenge MTV vs The world. Instead we had to be subjected to tori, kaycee, and Jordan being annoying as hell.
Kaycee saved the finale once Theo hurt himself, probably from carrying Sarah all season

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This seems like the Invasion of the Champions season where they are doing everything possible to get a new champion and eliminate the old heads. Pretty dope considering that since it’s on CBS, more people would know the CBS people than the vets. When Michela shut down Wes in that vote on Sunday, I was like :damn:. These girls aren’t here to play lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This seems like the Invasion of the Champions season where they are doing everything possible to get a new champion and eliminate the old heads. Pretty dope considering that since it’s on CBS, more people would know the CBS people than the vets. When Michela shut down Wes in that vote on Sunday, I was like :damn:. These girls aren’t here to play lol

Damn is this shyt really good? @daemonova been trynna get us to watch it but me and @Milk N Cookies been ignoring it and avoiding off principle cuz we want that MTF cocaine

But should we really watch?

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
This season is like CBS realized the first season was ass. There was no clear villain or favorite for to move the season along. So they brought in large egos like bananas wes amanda michelle. To bring the drama, give the cbs darlings someone to rally against and give them easy plot to follow.

They hoping the game is rigged against the vets enough so that they are all mostly kicked out with half the season gone. Viewers are hooked and now the cbs darlings have their own fans and story lines to finish the season. And then nxt season they will come back and have their own drama now and wont need the legends anymore to stirr things up

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn is this shyt really good? @daemonova been trynna get us to watch it but me and @Milk N Cookies been ignoring it and avoiding off principle cuz we want that MTF cocaine

But should we really watch?

This season is like CBS realized the first season was ass. There was no clear villain or favorite for to move the season along. So they brought in large egos like bananas wes amanda michelle. To bring the drama, give the cbs darlings someone to rally against and give them easy plot to follow.

They hoping the game is rigged against the vets enough so that they are all mostly kicked out with half the season gone. Viewers are hooked and now the cbs darlings have their own fans and story lines to finish the season. And then nxt season they will come back and have their own drama now and wont need the legends anymore to stirr things up
@Screwface Exchange summed it up perfectly. Last year's CBS show was kinda boring as it was more straight competition. This season, the vets definitely added to the drama. It easily could have been on MTV. That's how well it fits in.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO