The Challenge Ride or Dies (Oct 12) & Global Championship (Mar 7) & USA 2 (Aug 10)

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The real question nobody is asking, where is the mtv flagship challenge season?

All stars 4 has been taped and completed ready to air. Cbs 2 is on now.. But there has been nothing about the flagship. And most of mtv's tv shows have been cancelled or stopped. Ridiclousness is airing about 90% of the time

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All stars 4 has been taped and completed ready to air. Cbs 2 is on now.. But there has been nothing about the flagship. And most of mtv's tv shows have been cancelled or stopped. Ridiclousness is airing about 90% of the time
The flagship is either taping or just finished taping the newest season within the past month. I’m guessing it’ll air in the winter or beginning of the year after Allstars. With the writer’s strike, I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t milk USA 2 for like 15 or 20 episodes for content since CBS will need content

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The flagship is either taping or just finished taping the newest season within the past month. I’m guessing it’ll air in the winter or beginning of the year after Allstars. With the writer’s strike, I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t milk USA 2 for like 15 or 20 episodes for content since CBS will need content

Is that confirmed they are filming? as many of the flagship regulars where in the US doing CBS challenge premiere parties. And did challenge mania live events as well.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Challenge 39 just finished, Cassidy on this show is on challenge 39. We don't know when it will air.

Rumors are circulating that Challenge 40 will be the last. Any other iterations of the Challenge will be on Paramount Plus or CBS @Bryan Danielson @Milk N Cookies

Last edited:

daemonova

Daps
F4BG9JpaAAA0ik9
F4BSWVbbUAA4WkJ

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx

39 exists. It's supposedly themed as only featuring those who haven't won yet, so no champions in this one. It'll come after All-Stars 4.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Season 39 has already filmed. My understanding is that it's airing next. There's also some theories that theyre holding as4 in case they need to air it on cbs due to writers strike.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Season 39 has already filmed. My understanding is that it's airing next. There's also some theories that theyre holding as4 in case they need to air it on cbs due to writers strike.
that too. If it werent for the fact that they churn out Challenge seasons, they wouldn't be airing twice a week. They'd be milking this out til Christmas.

daemonova

Daps

It's trivia night! Another episode of how dumb America is.

Though trying to remember what happened on earlier challenges I'll fail that every time.