THE CHAMP IS BACK! Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul is Official! 02/20/2021

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
:francis:I would rather it be that fool cac Jake Paul. I don't know nothing about Logan.

Side note: how does someone just now get into boxing and get a chance to go up against champion? :dwillhuh:

He is doing more numbers than midcard people and legit boxers.

It's all about the money for Floyd and Logan has the eyeballs on him right now:manny:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Knock him out?:mjlol:Floyd has pillows for hands. He’s gonna outbox him tho and I’d be shocked if Logan gets a single punch on Floyd, even in his older age.

You don't think Floyd can knock out Logan Paul? :mjlol:You underestimate what taking clean punches from a professional boxer can do.

Floyd not going to treat Logan like a pro and dance around the ring and pick his shots. He will approach this totally different like he did the kickboxer.

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
I'm into all combat sports, but boxing elitists have always rubbed me the wrong way :dame: with how they disrespect other combat sports/martial arts.

The same is true of BJJ elitists, but that's another story.

I'll be glad to watch all of the Juelzing and complaining they do about this circus act. That schadenfreude :banderas:

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd ain't going to be satisfied until one of these scrubs get lucky and beat him or knock his ass out. Floyd has nothing to gain from this fight... well... he'll gain money but he's already rich as fukk. At this point I would think that Floyd's unbeaten record is more important then money he'll make fighting these scrubs.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
At this point, floyd is just a circus act. He better be going for 80-20 or 90-10 on that deal since he is the main draw, cant believe how rich these cacs are getting from this great white hope nonsense :francis:

But If that cac gets a lucky shot on floyd and KOs him during black history month :wow:

I may have to move to the motherland, cant imagine the gloating