The Chase For The Real Stanley Cup: 2024 Cup Playoffs Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait until Treliving tries to fix this team only to make them worse. I love being a Leafs hater :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Your hockey takes are better than your nba takes.
I would throw Trae into the 4th row if you were allowed to violate ppl and we'd been losing to him for a decade and he'd been committing flagrants every game for that ten years

Lol i know ppl that were really good at hockey and played against him as a teenager that didn't make it to the league

They said he was a chicken shyt fakkit as a kid too

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
:francis::scust::pacspit: marner, Tavares, Brodie, liljegren, Samsonov and the rest of the leafs.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The Leafs are a fukking embarrassment

Ice level tickets were going for close to 20k. Standing room only tickets were going for a thousand.

Everything about everything to do with everything about them is a joke. They're a fukking joke . Like zero pride.

Somebody woulda would have fought and tried to get ppl going at some point, but the lack of a crowd is as much to blame as everyone from the front office to the guys on the ice.

Complete and utter shyt franchise. We're the Dallas Cowboys of hockey. More ppl would laugh at us if hockey was more popular

Soldier

Daps
The Leafs are a fukking embarrassment

Ice level tickets were going for close to 20k. Standing room only tickets were going for a thousand.

Everything about everything to do with everything about them is a joke. They're a fukking joke . Like zero pride.

Somebody woulda would have fought and tried to get ppl going at some point, but the lack of a crowd is as much to blame as everyone from the front office to the guys on the ice.

Complete and utter shyt franchise. We're the Dallas Cowboys of hockey. More ppl would laugh at us if hockey was more popular
The Leafs never fail to disappoint. They always find new and creative ways to embarrass and humiliate themselves. Cringe and cursed organization. They are an entitled organization that always moves goofy. The Only thing they’re competent at is exploiting financially their millions of fans by constantly raising the prices of parking, team merchandise, ticket prices and food concessions. They know how to empty the pockets of customers/consumers/fans, that’s their only talent, and their only purpose and priority. Making profits and upholding the status quo. That’s it. Leafs nation doesn’t deserve this crap, we always show up at games, we occupy all the seats and fill the building up, we are too loyal and we always give this franchise undeserved, unrequited and unconditional support when we shouldn’t. It’s no surprise that MLSE takes us for granted.

We’re the Knicks/Cowboys/Mets of the NHL. Multiple decades and multiple generations ago, we used to be a proud franchise with a rich history and a winning tradition, but since the late 1960s, we are known for fukkery, incompetence, frustration, negativity, depression, false hopes, bad luck, heartache, misery and historical playoff meltdowns. The Toronto Maple Leafs brand in the modern era is synonymous with permanent losing and bad vibes.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The Leafs never fail to disappoint. They always find new and creative ways to embarrass and humiliate themselves. Cringe and cursed organization. They are an entitled organization that always move goofy Only thing they’re competent at is exploiting financially their millions of fans by constantly raising the prices of parking, team merchandise, ticket prices and food concessions. They know how to empty the pockets of customers/consumers/fans, that’s their only talent, and their only purpose and priority. Making profits and upholding the status quo. That’s it. Leafs nation doesn’t deserve this crap, we always show up at games, we occupy all the seats and fill the building up, we are too loyal and we always give this franchise undeserved, unrequited and unconditional support when we shouldn’t. It’s no surprise that MLSE takes us for granted.

We’re the Knicks/Cowboys/Mets of the NHL. Multiple decades and multiple generations ago, we used to be a proud franchise with a rich history and a winning tradition, but since the late 1960s, we are known for fukkery, incompetence, frustration, negativity, depression, false hopes, bad luck, heartache, misery and historical playoff meltdowns. The Toronto Maple Leafs brand in the modern era is synonymous with permanent losing and bad vibes.
Nights like tonight legit destroy ppls years

This team has generations of families that bleed n die with them n they couldn't give a fukk.

I was fortunate enough to be better at football and basketball than I was at hockey, but my family loves them. I do too and I'm bitter as fukk right now, but I know it isn't hurting me as much as it is others

Soldier

Daps
Nights like tonight legit destroy ppls years

This team has generations of families that bleed n die with them n they couldn't give a fukk.

I was fortunate enough to be better at football and basketball than I was at hockey, but my family loves them. I do too and I'm bitter as fukk right now, but I know it isn't hurting me as much as it is others
older folks will never let them buds go, but the Young folks,…the leafs already lost an entire generation right after the 2005 lockout.. the younger millennial both in the 1990s and gen z only know the leafs as jokes

Toronto sports hurt me so much. Thank God for the Raptors championship, that was my saving grace. Even the jays gave us great playoff memories when they went to back to back ALCS.

Soldier

Daps
@Box Factory

There’s always silver linings

Keefe will be gone
Shanahan will be gone
2 of Marner /tavares/matthews will be traded
New and improved goaltending
Revamped defense
We will free a lot of salary cap space
Maybe improve our pro and amateur scouting

The new boss of MLSE Keith Pelley want to put his own mark on the leafs/raptors/MLSE teams

I guess and hope there will be huge changes to come soon.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

older folks will never let them buds go, but the Young folks,…the leafs already lost an entire generation right after the 2005 lockout.. the younger millennial both in the 1990s and gen z only know the leafs as jokes

Toronto sports hurt me so much. Thank God for the Raptors championship, that was my saving grace. Even the jays gave us great playoff memories when they went to back to back ALCS.
The Jays let you down but atleast they can claim underdog status as the only Canadian team. True or not they can say it

The Leafs are one of like 2 teams that don't have a legitimate complaint in a country . As much as I'd like to blame the team, crowd, coaches or management...

It's the whole fukking thing. Every part of it . It's generational. I used to ask for jerseys as a kid and looked at these guys like gods and they haven't made a finals since before I was alive

They're fakkits, but they also haven't made the finals since before I was alive and we're just as much to blame as anyone with anything to tondo with the team in the last almost 60 years is

Soldier

Daps
The Jays let you down but atleast they can claim underdog status as the only Canadian team. True or not they can say it

The Leafs are one of like 2 teams that don't have a legitimate complaint in a country . As much as I'd like to blame the team, crowd, coaches or management...

It's the whole fukking thing. Every part of it . It's generational. I used to ask for jerseys as a kid and looked at these guys like gods and they haven't made a finals since before I was alive

They're fakkits, but they also haven't made the finals since before I was alive and we're just as much to blame as anyone with anything to tondo with the team in the last almost 60 years is
Breh there are 60-something grandparents and late middle aged people who never saw the leafs play in a Stanley cup finals. The only People who really Remember the memories and details of the last leafs cup Championship in 1967 are 70 years old and older.

Four generations of fans (Generation x, millenials, gen Z, generation alpha, )never ever saw the leafs win three playoff rounds and advance to the finals, let alone win the cup. Boomers and earlier generations grew up with leafs excellence, the younger generations grew up with leafs decadence and incompetence lol. Before the 1967-68 expansion the Stanley cup champion only had to win two rounds. The leafs haven’t made the finals and won the cup since 1967.