The Chase For The Real Stanley Cup: 2024 Cup Playoffs Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
fukk I really wanted Carolina to sweep them. They’ll take care of it next game though. No sweep for Florida either I guess

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's interesting that coach interviews during games in the NHL are actually good. When i see them, the coaches are generally pretty loose and charismatic.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I've loved the Leafs since I was like 4, and it's meant a little less every year because you can't go to a game if you care plus you better be an executive at whatever company if it's the playoffs

I say that having them allowed me to become apathetic. HOW the fukk do you not run Marchand if you're not a star in any of these games

I would send this fukking fakkit home begging to be able to walk at any opportunity

We've lost out way

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've loved the Leafs since I was like 4, and it's meant a little less every year because you can't go to a game if you care plus you better be an executive at whatever company if it's the playoffs

I say that having them allowed me to become apathetic. HOW the fukk do you not run Marchand if you're not a star in any of these games

I would send this fukking fakkit home begging to be able to walk at any opportunity

We've lost out way

Your hockey takes are better than your nba takes.