Disclaimer: I dont endorse this nikkas tweet, before any of y'all start:ufdup:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
lol
really all this over a made up story.....

you know what folk that worship whiteness so much that is actually going to be their down fall even white peoples down fall I don't know how but it's gonna happen it's in the spirit realm to end this false god of whiteness

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
So "woke" is a euphemism for black now.

It always has been.

You can thank Black Liberal feminist BLM LGBT+ Huffington Post columnists for popularising that word and giving cacs another word from the culture to b*stardized and weponize against Black folks.

Before this BLM shyt no one on the other team was using that word.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is this real?

I remember last time I got “upset” about some shyt china supposedly did to a black panther movie poster and it turned out to be fake

*edit*

ok some loser with time took it upon themselves to do it…I thought this was the actual “version” they were going to show over there

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
A lot of dislikes in the youtube trailer came from white worshipping asians and hispanics. The same folks liberals idiots say are fellow "people of color".
yup, alot of hispanics and asians are jealous of black people's foothold, history, contribution, representation and somewhat power in the entertainment industry in America. They view US as the most powerful white nation and the fact that black people, the people they like to discriminate the most in their home nation or parents nation are the one minority who are represented well in the entertainment industry. instead of these spineless fakkits fighting for their own representation, they want to either take their frustrations out on black folks who actually fought for their rights/representation or latch on to black folks success in the industry