Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Have you ever heard a lame liberal call them selves woke? They high jacked it first. They are proud to be woke They claim being woke is having your kid go to Disney themed drag shows lunch at bars
it wasn't hijacked to represent anything negative the way the right has. You're being obtuse.

Silly at times I'll give you that much.

Daps
No it does not. Lol anti woke means u don't get excited when a white man give a black person a white character. Yall will be mad when the pendulum swings back and these cacs start casting Brad Pit as black panther....
Imagine caping for white supremacists and taking them at face value in 2022. Couldn’t be me lol

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
The only thing worse than creating a AI to change the race of a character in a kids movie is the look in their child’s face once they are old enough to realize their parent/ guardian is a racist pos who changed the race of aDisney character because they are such a bytch and it fukks up that relationship forever.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of dislikes in the youtube trailer came from white worshipping asians and hispanics. The same folks liberals idiots say are fellow "people of color".

Why not assume black men too? Alot of black men are anti black women on youtube at least. Not to mention those of us who rightfully take issue with movies that romanticize bedwenching. Far as the asians and hispanics. I can guarantee one thing. Thecoli wont put their foot down and stop watching that perverted animae:scust:. Its not hard to tell your dealing with some sick puppies after watching a couple of those.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it wasn't hijacked to represent anything negative the way the right has. You're being obtuse.

Silly at times I'll give you that much.

Hijacked is highjacked. But black people decided to use "woke" to mock us so called "militants" and "hoteps" first.

Giving the uncleaver European the greenlight to casually do the same. Imagine if we praised our "militants" and hoteps like we do the ignorant of our society?

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
No it does not. Lol anti woke means u don't get excited when a white man give a black person a white character. Yall will be mad when the pendulum swings back and these cacs start casting Brad Pit as black panther....
Wtf are you talking about, whitewashed roles have been par for the course.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Hope to god none of y'all are really raising your blood pressure over fakkits getting mad over the Little fukking Mermaid

Adult Disney fans have to be among the biggest pieces of shyt out there, don't give them any attention

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obviously there will be people- racist and otherwise- who don't like an established character being race swapped. Equally obvious is how awesome it is to a lot of blacks and their children.

:yeshrug: