The Circle: Netflix reality show

Daps
Thoughts on the new episodes

It’s become clear that the white men on this show are going to win. Joey was the sole white guy in a diverse cast, and he seemed to be pretty cool.

He made friends with the nerdy Indian guy, who isn’t a threat, yet he’s becoming the most popular. I think everyone thought being attractive would be the key to winning, but they took out the attractive white girl first, then the attractive black man, then the attractive “black girl” who was really a catfish. BUT, I can understand them catching on that she was the catfish, because of that ridiculous filtered photo.

Rebecca, who is really the guy playing his “girlfriend” who I think is gay, is doing a good job of coming off like the super sweet black girl, which seems to be a better approach than being the femme fatale.

Sammie doesn’t seem to like any of the girls. No surprise that the 3 new white guys, the real one, the nerd pretending to be attractive, and the guy with his mother immediately decided to bro down with Joey. I think that white jock role on these reality shows tends to go far, because they know how to make alliances, and stay loyal. It always works on Big Brother. He kept a brand new guy over a girl he had a genuine conversation with, and she shared personal info.

The fat white girl should have just been herself. She wouldn’t be a threat, and probably wouldn’t have been a target. But now that she wants to blow her cover and admit she used fake pics, I think that could work against her.

I was dying with Seaburn or was trying to talk to the girls when they were talking about periods. I think the producers feed them topics.

Catfish white guy who is married seems gay too

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
My girl was watching it and we agree that it is stupid but addictive and entertaining. Lol.

shababu or whatever it is is the obvious real person because who would front being a lame?

it’s unanimous that Sammie is bad! Slobbing on that sack from back. Forgive my unholy thoughts.

Daps
My girl was watching it and we agree that it is stupid but addictive and entertaining. Lol.

shababu or whatever it is is the obvious real person because who would front being a lame?

it’s unanimous that Sammie is bad! Slobbing on that sack from back. Forgive my unholy thoughts.

Yeah. You would think nobody would fake being an average looking virgin nerd, but it would be a great strategy, because you wouldn’t be a target.