The Classical Liberal's Descent Into Fascism

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Links?

Elon Musk is a bad businessman and he gets way to much welfare , but again I have to ask ..

Links ?

Yeah like @AndroidHero said just Google it.

The Securities and Exchange Commission filed a complaint against Tesla in 2016 for failing to disclose to investors the crash of a vehicle driving on autopilot, and the government has investigated potential union-busting at the company, among other concerns. But in a possibly more consequential development, after years of accepting Musk’s pronouncements at face value, the press has begun to scrutinize Tesla. Bloomberg created a chart tellingly titled Tesla Production vs. Tesla Targets. (Spoiler: Tesla doesn’t hit its goals, which it then shifts.)

And to put it mildly, Musk has not responded well, lashing out wildly on Twitter. He is so angry over the skeptical coverage that he proposed to create a service that would vet the quality of news outlets. He proposed calling this service “Pravda,” which means “truth” in Russian. (Pravda was the house organ of the Soviet Communist Party, and Musk has tweeted that the irony is intentional.)*

Why is Elon Musk raging at "big media"? Because he’s finally being called on his tall tales.

Additional sources from above story:
SEC Investigating Tesla for Possible Securities-Law Breach
https://jalopnik.com/u-s-labor-agency-files-amended-complaint-against-tesla-1824214422
Judge refuses to dismiss a shareholder class-action suit against Elon Musk and Tesla's board
We Set Out to Crack Tesla's Biggest Mystery: How Many Model 3s It's Making

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Well tell us who is right and why because you weren't clear.

Let's us have a conversation.

We have a guy that I don’t support . Has great technology and all that . He doesn’t make any of it happen without the government . Like a lot of our wealthy companies and ceos. So for that I could care less about him :yeshrug:

Him starting something to show how honest the news is, is cool . I don’t see the problem ? Is he going to tell us ? Then that’s not what I want . Or is it going to public opinion and supporting documents? These are the important questions to ask . :yeshrug:

What is there to be mad about ?

What if this is all apart of his contract with the dod? What if this is the government ?

What if he’s going to tell us what’s fake while laws get passed restricting what can be printed and published ? Remember the entire Russia hacking our democracy investigation was to protect us . Somehow they passed a bunch of laws that fukked up privacy .

Just sayin :guilty: