The Coli Doing Good- Sista @Binary aka @thirdeye on the News

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, fukk that! Maybe for the elderly or some shyt. But I'm not doing FREE chores for able bodied adults. Even teenagers get an allowance for chores. She got game the fukked up. Hopefully this turns into a lucrative opportunity some kind of way.

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why doesn't she start a nanny business?

I wouldn't even fold my mother's clothes for free : :hubie:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Nah, son.

NAH.

Do they not have a Canadian version of the Peace Corps, so maybe she could at least go around the world and help people who really have nothing?

Do they not have a Canadian version of Meals on Wheels?
Do they not have churches up there? NGOs?

Doing chores for able-bodied people with excuses? :dahell:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'm not gon lie at first I was thinking this some nice work helping out old or sick folk like meals on wheels etc.
Then I see the video with her doing the laundry of hipster cacs for free:skip:

Yeah...that's exactly my thoughts.

She is to cute to be reenacting The Help .....except for free so much worse....reenacting 12 Years A Slave...for a month.

If she wants to do it for a month, ok cool, but chill on that after that. Plus the website is about trading services, so why isn't she asking for something in return.

One of yall Toronto brehs scoop her up. She seems to be good folks, and I remember her posting.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
The fact a woman made this thread knowing how it would go reaffirms my notion that women hate each other and will do anything to throw another female under the bus.

Why you've decided to post her government name and photos under an article which you know won't garner a good response a good 2 years after she left is interesting.
lol chief isn't dumb she knew exactly how this would turn out :dead:

that chick made multiple threads and comments shytting on black men, so idgaf :yeshrug:

it's crazy how far wenches will go for cac acceptance :gucci:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yall peep how during HER news story she was in the background folding clothes happily while them white folks gloated about how convenient she was :dead:
Let's recap

Former admittedly weird poster indents herself as washerwoman to people her age

"Employer" literally says it's so great because she can now actually get stuff done :heh: shytting on her new "friend" while she's 5 feet away, on TV

Reporter is apparently not allowed to have her own cameraman nor put her camera down, so she records selfies in the mirror and with another camera to complete the story

Random people on the street think subject at hand is a weirdo thief and they never even posted on a forum with her for years

and after all this, the most stark conclusion is that @Roddy Right genuinely needs either a life or an intervention or both