The Coli Doing Good- Sista @Binary aka @thirdeye on the News

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Y'all can't be nice for 5 seconds can you? :stopitslime:

That's nice that she is doing work in her community... The rest of these jokers on here cant say the same.
Doing white people's chores is doing work in the community now?:mjlol:
Please explain how that would benefit your community in anyway besides making you look like a c00n? :francis:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
The fact a woman made this thread knowing how it would go reaffirms my notion that women hate each other and will do anything to throw another female under the bus.

Why you've decided to post her government name and photos under an article which you know won't garner a good response a good 2 years after she left is interesting.

Agreed.

Anyway, I really hope she parlays this into something profitable

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Doing white people's chores is doing work in the community now?:mjlol:
Please explain how that would benefit your community in anyway besides making you look like a c00n? :francis:
Apparently you didn't see what I said after that when I replied to a different poster about the same comment.

I didn't watch the gotdamn video so I didn't know if the people she was helping were black or white.

Have a good day sir...

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Feel bad for her

Same man, @Beegio and I spoke to her a couple of years ago...she seemed pretty nice, I think she just finished a contract with her former employer at the time. She was trying to get a small business off the ground, she had a little capital but she didn't know how or where to start.

Nah, son.

NAH.

Do they not have a Canadian version of the Peace Corps, so maybe she could at least go around the world and help people who really have nothing?

Do they not have a Canadian version of Meals on Wheels?
Do they not have churches up there? NGOs?

Doing chores for able-bodied people with excuses? :dahell:

All of those things exist here. Some NGOs will hire people if they've been volunteering for a long time, you don't even need a bachelor's in social work. Man, this is just confusing as fukk...she's got a bachelor's degree, she has work experience...why is she doing this :what:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I do shyt like this too. Mainly because it's absurd for an old person to have spent their entire lives raising children but not have somebody there to help them live in dignity when they get older. A damn shame.

I get paid in the time I get to spend with my elders. One old lady taught me about composting. We getting our seeders together for this spring! Urban garden here we come! There's also an older gentleman in my community who comes around macking on her. We make sure to save him a plate. They live modestly but sometimes medications are beast. They shouldn't have to choose between food and medication. Fukking absurd. And I help em clean their apartments when their arthritis flares up.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Maybe @Mowgli is right and she's trying to start a business. Volunteering is a great way to start. I hope she succeeds if that's what she is doing, though it pains me as a black Carribean man to see my kind washing people's draws for free. But at least it's better than @Karbaash 's people whom live off welfare, bananas and Primo spaghetti sauce.
She starts off working fir free they build a personal relationship. She says i hey i have other things to do. The bond makes the client say hey we love what you do for us we will pay you.

Pow business.

Or shes just accepted the teachingsnof jesus christ and lends her good will to white folks for free.

She may wanna lend a hand to people that need the most help though if its like that :ufdup:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
I do shyt like this too. Mainly because it's absurd for an old person to have spent their entire lives raising children but not have somebody there to help them live in dignity when they get older. A damn shame.

I get paid in the time I get to spend with my elders. One old lady taught me about composting. We getting our seeders together for this spring! Urban garden here we come! There's also an older gentleman in my community who comes around macking on her. We make sure to save him a plate. They live modestly but sometimes medications are beast. They shouldn't have to choose between food and medication. Fukking absurd. And I help em clean their apartments when their arthritis flares up.

People will ignore your post just to talk slick about this young woman.:francis: