The Coli is a great place to network. If you’re just using it to DM chicks, you’re doing it wrong

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Historically, we’ve seen lots of talent here (and from SOHH). DJ Akademiks went from posting here to rubbing elbows with hip hop celebs as the co-host of a upward trending hip-hop show. Robert Littal (aka DatTal) went from posting on here (SOHH) to getting up close access to the top sports celebrities. Hell even Rod (hate him or love him), is verified on Twitter and a part of something bigger.

I’ve been a part of this board and its predecessor for about 12 years now. Actually 16 if I go back to the Nas BBS. Throughout that time I’ve grown personally and watched others grow. I legit feel like @Supreme Leader Reinscarf is a brother to me because we went through some major life setbacks at the same time. And no homo, talking to someone who could really was really cathartic.

I’ve also had the pleasure of interacting with people here online and offline. I’ve made music with @CHICAGO , I’ve worked with all of the prominent podcasts (FTL with Nick/Dr. Rick + others ,2 For the Show with @Walt and @NYC Rebel ) FTESWL with that trash Tekken player @LinusCaldwell :mjgrin:, and the Fiyastarter crew @NV-ME , @KBadd , and @Basaglia ) and even appeared on episodes. I’ve even had the pleasure of kicking it with the GOD @Walt in real life and collaborating on some important business sh*t.

I guess what I’m trying to do is motivate those of you to use this platform for the best it can be. It’s a pretty good networking tool. I get that most of the time we are killing time and engaging in fukkery, but if you’re just using this site to holla at women you’re doing it wrong. There are legit accomplished people on here that you have access to via a common interest (hip-hop, sports, fukkery)

I’m rooting for all the brehs and brehettes here. Because this place has some of the funniest and creative minds on the internet. I truly believe that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Historically, we’ve seen lots of talent here (and from SOHH). DJ Akademiks went from posting here to rubbing elbows with hip hop celebs as the co-host of a upward trending hip-hop show. Robert Littal (aka DatTal) went from posting on here (SOHH) to getting up close access to the top sports celebrities. Hell even Rod (hate him or love him), is verified on Twitter and a part of something bigger.

I’ve been a part of this board and its predecessor for about 12 years now. Actually 16 if I go back to the Nas BBS. Throughout that time I’ve grown personally and watched others grow. I legit feel like @Supreme Leader Reinscarf is a brother to me because we went through some major life setbacks at the same time. And no homo, talking to someone who could really was really cathartic.

I’ve also had the pleasure of interacting with people here online and offline. I’ve made music with @CHICAGO , I’ve worked with all of the prominent podcasts (FTL with Nick/Dr. Rick + others ,2 For the Show with @Walt and @NYC Rebel ) FTESWL with that trash Tekken player @LinusCaldwell :mjgrin:, and the Fiyastarter crew @NV-ME , @KBadd , and @Basaglia ) and even appeared on episodes. I’ve even had the pleasure of kicking it with the GOD @Walt in real life and collaborating on some important business sh*t.

I guess what I’m trying to do is motivate those of you to use this platform for the best it can be. It’s a pretty good networking tool. I get that most of the time we are killing time and engaging in fukkery, but if you’re just using this site to holla at women you’re doing it wrong. There are legit accomplished people on here that you have access to via a common interest (hip-hop, sports, fukkery)

I’m rooting for all the brehs and brehettes here. Because this place has some of the funniest and creative minds on the internet. I truly believe that.

#PREACH

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps