The Coli is a great place to network. If you’re just using it to DM chicks, you’re doing it wrong

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This is true I've linked up with several brehs from this site in various fashions.... :ehh:

I've done Podcasts with @Motife43 and @AVXL
Wrote articles for @LinusCaldwell 's site
Linked up with the brehs @Henry Orbit and @Call Me James

There's some brehs on this site who are really about their bizness and NOT that bullshyt....one thing Ive noticed about this site is that its alot like real life in that like-minded individuals will naturally collaborate and build while the weak get filtered out.... which means REAL recognize REAL. :salute:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is true I've linked up with several brehs from this site in various fashions.... :ehh:

I've done Podcasts with @Motife43 and @AVXL
Wrote articles for @LinusCaldwell 's site
Linked up with the brehs @Henry Orbit and @Call Me James

There's some brehs on this site who are really about their bizness and NOT that bullshyt....one thing Ive noticed about this site is that its alot like real life in that like-minded individuals will naturally collaborate and build while the weak get filtered out.... which means REAL recognize REAL. :salute:
Facts.
Aye breh, you up for a UNC game? :ehh:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:wow:This place helped me get my toe somewhat in the door when it comes down to beat making, along with meeting some fellow beatmakers in the process (shoutout to The Tunnel:obama:).

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
there are but I’m not completely aware of everyone and their strengths. forums like these can be a sidetrack when people are more eager to argue with you for 10+ pages about your race instead of inquire about what you do and how we can advance our interests by working together. In short, there’s a highly divisive spirit which ends of making it harder to see the connections.