THE COLI IS OVERRUN WITH fukkING AGENTS. *Exposé*

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Check this shyt out:

BREAKING NEWS nikka: THE CHILD SUPPORT HUSTLE IS OVER FOR bytchES JULY 1ST 2017 IN ILLINOIS

THIS IS A fukkING AGENT.

I am a master troll. I'm one of the first gen wave of nikka nerds that have been doing this shyt since script kiddies in AOL chat.

Now Trolls, at least effective ones, such as myself, do not usually like to give away how we operate, but when I see it happening on this site so easily and how even respected nikkas fall for it so easily, it started to hurt my heart:sadcam:

So I'll break this down for you people, from one troll to another.

VERIFYING TROLLS, AGENTS, AND CACS
STEP ONE: Check the users profile

http://www.thecoli.com/members/hard-times-nakamura.33374/

:francis:looks like this person doesn't have honest intentions. We cannot access general information about how this poster is as a user, and what others have to say about him/her/it

STEP TWO: Stats. MOTHER fukkING STATS. THEY TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
JrK1G8hl.png

GREEN:This poster has been here only 2 months.

RED: In only two months this person has racked up almost 1 thousand post. I have been here since damn near the beginning and I'm only about to crack 8,000. AND I'M A FREQUENT POSTER!!!!!
  • The daps are only double the post. this is very low. This is usually an indication that only a handful of the same members, are dapping this users post. usually no more than the same handful "And 1 other posters.":mjpls:
  • How does This person have damn near 400 rep in two months?I have been 100's deep in the red and crawled my ass to where I am now....not even considering the fact that I am a member of various so called "Rep groups." Thats 4 years of grinding...ALL WHILE NOT ADDING HIGH NUMBERS TO MY POST COUNT. but this nikka got damn near 400reps in 2 months???????VERY FISHY
  • Which adds to the last question...:gucci:Who is repping this nikka?:hhh: I bet it's the same people who contribute to his very low dap to post count ratio:mjgrin:....and they rep each other:mjgrin:......too bad we can't check his/her/it's profile to find out:mjpls:

STEP THREE: Post content and Intentions

Alot can be revealed about a poster even if they hide their profile, because the truth comes out in their post. luckily they can't hide from their own words

• Check the types of threads this user responds to
  • What kind of language does the poster use, and is it aggressively directed at a particular category of people, places and things
  • Are their similar patterns and topics that the user responds frequently to?
SRgyfJM.png

Yall be wondering why I call people Crackers, child rapist, fakkits, or a combination of all three. Because it's easy for me to see. I hope this topic shed a little insight on why I see it:mjpls:

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The only thing I pulled from this is that y'all actually got "rep groups" y'all really take this shyt that serious?:mjlol:
I'm part of the biggest rep group on here, we haven't been active since 2014:yeshrug:

We might still gang rape someones rep here and there..."Because always right liggens said so":mjgrin:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Nakumura is big on that "American Black women aint shyt" stuff and a lot of brehs on here agree with him for whatever reason so thats probably who.
and it's those same nikkas dapping him:mjpls:

I know this and you seem to know this:mjpls:

This is a trolls knowledge:mjpls:

It's almost like a brotherhood:mjpls:

And I'm just only giving a small morsel of enlightenment to the non-enlightened:mjpls: