Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0419749/

Ro's%20Find%20Me%20Guilty%20Poster.jpg

Now I know what you're thinking. A Vin Diesel movie?:mjlol:

But as I was deciding what film to choose I thought about what @kp404 said how he plans on picking all his future picks. So I decided that my motif would be lesser known movies with what I feel are great acting performances. I had about ten movies I narrowed it down to and decided to go with the most left field choice that Im guessing most people havent seen.

Vin isnt known for his acting so it came as a surprise when he was highly praised by critics for his role in this. But people forget his career started by being hand picked by steven spielberg for saving private ryan after he saw him in a short film diesel wrote and directed.

Vin was hand picked by another great director Sydney Lumet for this film.

Yes, that Sydney Lumet, dog day afternoon and 12 angry men.

Its a courtroom drama, a true story of Jackie Dinorscio and the longest trial in US history. The movie uses real transcripts from the court.

Peter Dinklage, long before Game of thrones also gives a terrific performance. Ron Silver does as well. Linus Roache also puts in a very fine performance.

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys it and I'm curious to see the reactions. :lupe:

Forewarning the first ten minutes or so are kinda ehhhh it doesnt really hit its stride till the court scenes start.

http://putlocker.is/watch-find-me-guilty-online-free-putlocker.html

#movieclub

@hexagram23 @cook @Jax sticky please :shaq:

Older Movie Club Entries:
http://www.thecoli.com/tags/movie+club/

Last edited by a moderator:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
"the movie uses real transcripts from court" doesn't fill me with anticipation breh but i'll check it out if i have time
Fair enough. It makes the movie a lot more authientic using real dialogue from the trial. Especially since Jackies antics in the court are kind of unbelievable. He refused a lawyer and represented himself in the court and hes a bit of a goofball.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is Vin Diesel in this serious movie? :lupe:
If breh ain't crashing whips or stabbing aliens, what's the point of even showing up on set?

EDIT: This nikka got hair :mjlol: They gave him the super mario hairline :bryan:I'm done.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Why is Vin Diesel in this serious movie? :lupe:
If breh ain't crashing whips or stabbing aliens, what's the point of even showing up on set?

EDIT: This nikka got hair :mjlol: They gave him the super mario hairline :bryan:I'm done.
In the final act they went off record. Vin shaves his head, drives a shelby mustang through the court, reveals the judge is an alien, breaks its neck looks at the camera breaking the 4th wall and says "find me guilty.........of protecting this earth" and the movie fades to black.

:wow: