The Coli Movie Club: Find Me Guilty

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I got it on DVD breh lol. I liked the concept and wanted to see if Vin could do his thing. I was 20 and just really experimenting with a lot of different flicks and this was one that really worked for me.
my breh talking about movies like they're drugs :dead:

"i experimented with this one in college breh, it was piff"
m0euT6b.png

cook

Banned
Daps
I've actually Had that exact problem. I mentioned it to @MartyMcFly before. Id enter a thread, see that i was tagged but never received an alert.

Maybe thats why the movie club isnt doing as big as numbers, people just arent arent receiving alerts. :lupe:

Maybe @cook has an idea? Maybe tagging too many peopke at once?

probably tagging too many people. we need a way to keep the list updated and easily available and just tag me, brooklynzson and the mods of this forum and we'll tag everyone.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
probably tagging too many people. we need a way to keep the list updated and easily available and just tag me, brooklynzson and the mods of this forum and we'll tag everyone.
I Believe I got just about everyone tagged that signed up on the first page in this thread.

Maybe edit all the names into the movie club record thread where all the previous picks are? Change the thread title of it as well and people can post in there if they want to be added to the master list.

Im just spit balling here but maybe one if the other brehs has a suggestion.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Just finished watching. I enjoyed it. Vin Diesel wasn't too bad at all. Dinklage was Dinklage. He's at a point to me where he doesn't really have to prove himself, I feel he's just a good actor. Vin is another story, I was surprised he did well as something other than an alpha male meathead type. All in all, solid movie 6/10.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I Believe I got just about everyone tagged that signed up on the first page in this thread.

Maybe edit all the names into the movie club record thread where all the previous picks are? Change the thread title of it as well and people can post in there if they want to be added to the master list.

Im just spit balling here but maybe one if the other brehs has a suggestion.
add my name to the tag list breh

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
don't forget videogames

halo 2 online marathons all night long freshman year :banderas:
you bringing back memories breh :banderas:

we didn't even play on xbox live, we would just use system link since the whole dorm was connected to the same internet connection

I swear we played this games for months straight, never even turning the system off

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
you bringing back memories breh :banderas:

we didn't even play on xbox live, we would just use system link since the whole dorm was connected to the same internet connection

I swear we played this games for months straight, never even turning the system off
i'm considering getting an xbox one just for that masterchief collection to be able to play it again :banderas:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i'm considering getting an xbox one just for that masterchief collection to be able to play it again :banderas:
shyt, I already got a xbox one chillin collecting dust :lolbron:

I dont even really play games like that anymore but I already got that Master Chief collection pre ordered :lawd:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I'm selling my best friend my xbox 360 since he's sans system and just got married so he's in no mood to spend a lot on the latest and greatest he just wants a system..any system. Then I'm using the money from that and I'll add the other half to get an xbox one just for whatever gears of war game comes out..and possibly for halo