The Coli Poker Games(Update) 03/01/15 - NL Hold Em Tourney

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm over on P Stars now, anybody wanna come join up and play. Join Table "Laurentia" 5/10 Blinds.
Follow the instructions in the o.p and you good.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
So yea I got a Poker Club started on Pokerstars for the Coli. Going to run tournaments on specific days of the week and also our own private Poker tables. I'm thinking of something like Monday and Wednesday night tournaments. Also a private daily Coli table, that I will set up also, just for an outlet for social online gathering connected with the Coli, along with prizes. :jawalrus:

So here's the details
My Screen Name: ManyBeats
Club Name: The Coli Games
Club ID # : 1957270
Invitation Code(Free to Join For everyone): ColiB2r6e9h

You have to first download the software if you don't have it at http://www.pokerstars.com/

Then register an account if you are brand new to pokerstars, then go to the lobby and where it says "Home Games" and look for the green 'Join a Poker Club' button.

Enter the Club ID and Club invitation code. Also be sure to put your name and perhaps a comment (like from the coli or something) in the ‘Your Name’ field. That’s the only way the Club Manager(which is me) can identify you. Check the box indicating that you agree to the terms, and click ‘Apply’. When the Club Manager accepts your application, you’ll receive an email welcoming you to the club.

Now there can be a Club manager, such as myself who set it up and then I can add administrators and provide the same priveleges, so if you are interested in helping out or possibly running other aspects of the club, then respond to this thread or send me a PM.

We can have to start off up to 100 members, but I will email Pokerstars support to set that limit at unlimited if need be.

Before I create the tourney structure, time and days, as well as the poker tables, I'll take any input or ideas that would be suitable many to be able to play. Obviously as you know due to the Black Friday fiasco on April 15,2011, United States Players cannot have REAL MONEY games, so this will be play chips only.

This is why I would like to see any ideas brought forth as to what type of prizes and/or structure should I create. I'm thinking of maybe having ITM prizes something like Paypal funds or amazon gift cards. :manny:

So anyone that wants to take part, just drop off your post in this thread with your corresponding PStars Screenname and any ideas you can input.

@cook @Brooklynzson
@jmspro @pawdalaw
@Dirty @Tom Foolery
@L&HH @At30wecashout
@s0cks @mannyrs13
@roxxthe96er
@kurt

We actually had a nice little league going for the first year of the coli. It fell off for some reason. I'll participate and whoop ass again :smugbiden:

@threattonature
@MightyHealthy
@DrunkenNovice
@ghostwriterx
@QuarterCenturyLegend
@The_Unchosen_One
@yoyoyo1

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Mine is "Many Beats" I'm in a 45 player SNG now, but ain't really feelin it. My club has several tables up. Let me know if and when you join up.

I will definitely let you know. I have a paper to write so it won't be tonight.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Tryna find the club. Can't seem to find how to even search for it. fukk it :manny:

Its right in the o.p. You go to home games in your lobby and then join club with the numbers in the op