Tournament #1157183943
Currency: Play Money Chips
Payout: Top 20%
Buy In: 500+30 (Play Chips)
Blind Interval: 10 Minutes
Starting Chips: 3000

*10 Minutes For Late Registration*

**Trying to see about putting coli cash up for grabs for this tourney**

Just confirmed with @cook there will now be a main prize for winners within each month to receive coli cash.......

***Looking to reward the winners of each tourney in the month with a huge stash of Coli cash at the end of each month. Also Top 5 in the club each month get Coli Cash. Stay tuned for updates***

*You get the play chips also of all the other participants and also points on PS*

:leon:

^^This can be changed to a different prize structure or type of prize, before the tournament starts depending on ideas added. Feel free to hit the thread and say what you think I should change if so. I'm also looking to add someone as administrator of the club, so that when i'm gone on certain occasions, you have the means to create tourneys,invite members and other things. Let me know if you want to be added as an admin.
****************************************************************************************************
So yea I got a Poker Club started on Pokerstars for the Coli. Going to run tournaments on specific days of the week and also our own private Poker tables. I'm thinking of something like Monday and Wednesday night tournaments. Also a private daily Coli table, that I will set up also, just for an outlet for social online gathering connected with the Coli, along with prizes. :jawalrus:

So here's the details
My Screen Name: ManyBeats
Club Name: The Coli Games
Club ID # : 1957270
Invitation Code(Free to Join For everyone): ColiB2r6e9h

You have to first download the software if you don't have it at http://www.pokerstars.com/

Then register an account if you are brand new to pokerstars, then go to the lobby and where it says "Home Games" and look for the green 'Join a Poker Club' button.

Enter the Club ID and Club invitation code. Also be sure to put your name and perhaps a comment (like from the coli or something) in the ‘Your Name’ field. That’s the only way the Club Manager(which is me) can identify you. Check the box indicating that you agree to the terms, and click ‘Apply’. When the Club Manager accepts your application, you’ll receive an email welcoming you to the club.

Now there can be a Club manager, such as myself who set it up and then I can add administrators and provide the same priveledges, so if you are interested in helping out or possibly running other aspects of the club, then respond to this thread or send me a PM.

We can have to start off up to 100 members, but I will email Pokerstars support to set that limit at unlimited if need be.

Before I create the tourney structure, time and days, as well as the poker tables, I'll take any input or ideas that would be suitable many to be able to play. Obviously as you know due to the Black Friday fiasco on April 15,2011, United States Players cannot have REAL MONEY games, so this will be play chips only.

This is why I would like to see any ideas brought forth as to what type of prizes and/or structure should I create. I'm thinking of maybe having ITM prizes something like Paypal funds or amazon gift cards. :manny:

So anyone that wants to take part, just drop off your post in this thread with your corresponding PStars Screenname and any ideas you can input.

@cook @Brooklynzson
@jmspro @pawdalaw
@Dirty @Tom Foolery
@L&HH @At30wecashout
@s0cks @mannyrs13
@roxxthe96er
@kurt

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just set up Five Play Money NL Holdem Tables, for any and everyone on the Coli to play at anytime in the club for kicks,competition and social gathering spot connected with the Coli.

Table 1 : Fun Aguntina -
Seats: 9 Players
Stakes: 25/50

Table 2: Fun Iphidamas
Stakes: 100/200

Table 3: Fun Isergina
Stakes: 50/100

Table 4: Fun Laurentia
Stakes: 5/10

Table 5: Fun Transvaalia
Stakes: 1/2

Last edited:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's with everyone being all friendly all of a sudden? :lupe:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I would but idk how to play poker :manny: and i think its best that way too :heh:

You can still join up. Its also the best way to learn, this is all play money, except for the prizes I hope to give out for winners. Its a great social gathering to connect with the coli.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hey brehs and brehettes, I'll be in the Poker club tonight come 8:00PM, so if anybody wants to sign up and join up, I already have play tables set up. :salute:

Since I didn't get any ideas for a tournament, then I will create one on my own and then hit yall with the details and prizes later this week, possibly tomorrow, for the first coli tournament.