The Coli Tesla Owners

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Damn, thats LIGHT. So lets say I get a base/basic Model S that doesnt have auto pilot enabled, can I just pay the $5k and enable this and auto pilot? Or do I have to pay $5k for each?
Tesla.com will better answer your questions to be honest. From what I remember they are currently one in the same. I think they got in trouble and or people were complaining so they switched the wording up. Last time I was on there you could only get autopilot which said they had full self driving on it already. A year or so ago you could get them separately autopilot and full self driving. Like I said tesla website probably would help you more than me on this issue

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tesla.com will better answer your questions to be honest. From what I remember they are currently one in the same. I think they got in trouble and or people were complaining so they switched the wording up. Last time I was on there you could only get autopilot which said they had full self driving on it already. A year or so ago you could get them separately autopilot and full self driving. Like I said tesla website probably would help you more than me on this issue
Aight bet, good lookin out breh :salute:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
- yeah im gonna cop the model 3 too i think
Trying to decide between the black one with allow wheels, and maybe the white one with the black wheels:jbhmm:
- i test drove one last month, and it was literally the best car ive ever driven:banderas:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Trying to decide between the black one with allow wheels, and maybe the white one with the black wheels:jbhmm:
- i test drove one last month, and it was literally the best car ive ever driven:banderas:
Best car? Must not have driven many cars. They are cool but there is definitely better cars. I think the coolness factor and stuff of that nature makes it the stuff right now but driving alone nah but we are all different

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Best car? Must not have driven many cars. They are cool but there is definitely better cars. I think the coolness factor and stuff of that nature makes it the stuff right now but driving alone nah but we are all different
Yeah i def agree they are def better cars available. Im coming from a hyundai, so maybe im not the most qualified car reviewer :heh:
But i feel those nicer cars are probably over 60k for the most part, if we’re talking new

ive driven the base models of the bmw, mercedes, lexus and acura in that price range. And i think the tesla ( for that price range) has the better acceleration and handling imo.
- i think the interiors/ exteriors of some of those cars are def nicer.
- i was def on the fence about getting one over a traditional car. But the test drive sold it for me. :manny:
- the big plus for me. Is that maintenance out of warranty wont be as crazy as the german brands. And u dont have to worry about spending the extra money for premium gas.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have a code that will give you 1,000 free supercharging miles when you order

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah i def agree they are def better cars available. Im coming from a hyundai, so maybe im not the most qualified car reviewer :heh:
But i feel those nicer cars are probably over 60k for the most part, if we’re talking new

ive driven the base models of the bmw, mercedes, lexus and acura in that price range. And i think the tesla ( for that price range) has the better acceleration and handling imo.
- i think the interiors/ exteriors of some of those cars are def nicer.
- i was def on the fence about getting one over a traditional car. But the test drive sold it for me. :manny:
- the big plus for me. Is that maintenance out of warranty wont be as crazy as the german brands. And u dont have to worry about spending the extra money for premium gas.
I agree with everything you said esp about interiors. I will add while maintenance will be lower they are notorious for not having parts of something goes wrong. One of the doctors my sister works with had to wait 3 months to get the parts for a pretty regular accident to get it fixed. Not saying this will happen to you but just have to let you know. Like I said earlier I agree with most that you said and hope you enjoy your new car with no problems

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I picked up my M3 yesterday.

Hitting that gear shifter twice and letting the car take over:blessed:

Car getting off ramps for you:blessed:

The car picking you up in the parking lot with enhanced summon:blessed:

All this for the same price as any other car. I was 45K out the door
My man copped that bare bones. Guess you’re not going to use that for long trips and just rent a car or fly?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My man copped that bare bones. Guess you’re not going to use that for long trips and just rent a car or fly?

240 mile range is more then I need and if i do decide to take a long trip there are superchargers all over and i have 1,000 free miles.

Also it has the same interior trim and features as the $55,000 and up variants other than the subwoofer

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with everything you said esp about interiors. I will add while maintenance will be lower they are notorious for not having parts of something goes wrong. One of the doctors my sister works with had to wait 3 months to get the parts for a pretty regular accident to get it fixed. Not saying this will happen to you but just have to let you know. Like I said earlier I agree with most that you said and hope you enjoy your new car with no problems

If you're waiting on parts they give you a free loaner which is usually an upgrade so who cares?

I dont know why y'all are fighting the future

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
240 mile range is more then I need and if i do decide to take a long trip there are superchargers all over and i have 1,000 free miles.
That shyt annoying from someone who has done it many times before. The time it takes to charge I rarely do at a gas station on a long drive. Sometimes you also have to go out of way to find charging and as you know or will find out them 240 isn’t always 240. You might be different but personally the times I did it that’s what I didn’t like but most of the trips were before superchargers were as plentiful so maybe the trips wouldn’t be as annoying now. Hope your experience is different than mine.

They are changing the interior to a cheaper one for the lower priced models with less functionality. You’re correct currently they haven’t done so so you got lucky on that. I was more so talking about range, acceleration, and autopilot which you already have. I don’t like those stock wheels either but some do though

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you're waiting on parts they give you a free loaner which is usually an upgrade so who cares?

I dont know why y'all are fighting the future
Please sir don’t turn into annoying tesla groupie guy. I’m just giving dude a heads up on something he might not know. You do get a tesla loaner when they have one but dude had a regular charger lol for months. When you just paid 100k plus for a car you’re not thinking you’ll be out of that car for months over an accident that other cars you would’ve been had back. That could be annoying to some esp if they don’t know that’s a possibility.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Also it has the same interior trim and features as the $55,000 and up variants other than the subwoofer
Wait, there’s an all electric bmw m3?? :wtf:

My dumb ass. U meant Model 3 lmao. Man call it something else :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt annoying from someone who has done it many times before. The time it takes to charge I rarely do at a gas station on a long drive. Sometimes you also have to go out of way to find charging and as you know or will find out them 240 isn’t always 240. You might be different but personally the times I did it that’s what I didn’t like but most of the trips were before superchargers were as plentiful so maybe the trips wouldn’t be as annoying now. Hope your experience is different than mine.

They are changing the interior to a cheaper one for the lower priced models with less functionality. You’re correct currently they haven’t done so so you got lucky on that. I was more so talking about range, acceleration, and autopilot which you already have. I don’t like those stock wheels either but some do though

Interior is only changing in the 220 mile range standard. The 240 standard plus stays the same