The Coli Tesla Owners

Daps
Reppin
NULL
- yeah im gonna cop the model 3 too i think
Trying to decide between the black one with allow wheels, and maybe the white one with the black wheels:jbhmm:
- i test drove one last month, and it was literally the best car ive ever driven:banderas:

If you are getting one you better pull the trigger. Full self driving price increase in May and the tax credit goes from 3,700 to like 1,175 in June.

Also they upped the miles so if you use my code you get 5,000 free supercharger miles. That's crazy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Full self driving isn't active. As a model S owner, I'd highly discourage you from buying features that they haven't delivered on yet. Who knows when or if you'll actually get what you think you're paying for.

I know it's not active but the price is going to keep going up. They let some of the early access guys use it this weekend. Its coming.

Daps
I know it's not active but the price is going to keep going up. They let some of the early access guys use it this weekend. Its coming.

Like I said, I'm speaking from experience. There's features I paid for that I'll never see. There's many other owners who paid/have been paying for FSD they haven't gotten yet. Either with a lease or if they bought, there paid full price for to only have a feature part of their ownership time. FSD in particular is a tough nut cuz even when they do clear the technical hurdles they still need to clear legal and regulatory hurdles. I highly don't recommend buying features on promises.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Full self driving isn't active. As a model S owner, I'd highly discourage you from buying features that they haven't delivered on yet. Who knows when or if you'll actually get what you think you're paying for.
Yeah, don't believe any of those demo videos. All these companies, not just Tesla, over-hyped and over promised the timeline for autonomous driving.

2020 is right around the corner and none of these cars can make a proper left turn or leave their geofenced area.

So when I see a self driving car in NYC traffic and snowy conditions, then I'll believe it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You copped the pre or post facelift S? I used to think the facelift one was eh but I’ve grown to like it better than the plastic front.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You copped the pre or post facelift S? I used to think the facelift one was eh but I’ve grown to like it better than the plastic front.
I felt the same at first too lol. I guess it’s because we’re so used to cars having some kind of black front grille. That facelifted joint too clean now. Aftermarket facelifted bumpers aren’t that expensive either :ehh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Mine is pre facelift. I like both. If I were buying today and both were an option, I'd go with the new one, but I still like mine very much :yeshrug:
You can’t go wrong with either one tbh. The fronts are different but everything else is basically the same. You can also get the pre versions for the price of a used bmw now so great deal from the original price.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my 3 in the shop getting ceramic coated, excited to get it back and update to newest firmware with new safety features and updated traffic visualization.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I picked up my M3 yesterday.

Hitting that gear shifter twice and letting the car take over:blessed:

Car getting off ramps for you:blessed:

The car picking you up in the parking lot with enhanced summon:blessed:

All this for the same price as any other car. I was 45K out the door
Oh shyt, is that for real? Cot damn I couldn't help but show that off every chance I get

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt, is that for real? Cot damn I couldn't help but show that off every chance I get

They gave the feature to early access testers in April and now they are rewriting it off the feedback the testers gave, then there will be another test period and a wide release to the fleet. So right now the summon feature let's you forward or reverse your car with your phone to get you in or out of tight spots or garages.

What other cars get new shyt added to them monthly?