The coli was right: INSTAGRAM IS FUGGIN TRIZZASH! (Instagram lovers mad AF ITT LOL F*CK INSTAGRAM)

Daps
I've made money on IG promoting art and music...same with Twitter and Tumblr.
IG is just too much work.
Sometimes I just don't feel like posting an image to express something I can jist do in a tweet in seconds...and I like being able to retweet other people. And i don't post other people's content on my IG feed...that's what Tumblr is for.
Plus I've had tweets of mine go viral and have had management companies send me DMs and gotten album reviews through Twitter...never have had opportunities like that come through IG.

I was thinking about creating an ig and tumblr for my clothing line. What’s yo thoughts on using tumblr for it?

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
I like insta I think who you follow plays a major role on how you perceive the app

I only follow people I know and wide receivers/WR coaches so that’s the content I consume on there

there’s a lot of positive influencers on there you just have to find em
I definitely have tailored my feed quite a bit lately. I got tired of looking at the IG chicks because they all look the same and aren't talking about anything. I just follow family and businesses. Except Draya... I can never unfollow her :wow:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
i stopped using gram,facebook and snapchat:yeshrug::mjlol:
i be on twitter posting memes making comments:yeshrug::yeshrug: i like it:yeshrug: made some cool friends off of it:ehh::ehh:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:francis:
I'm not even fukking with this brainless self-absorbed narcisstic bullshyt anymore. Instagram is worthless. Absolutely worthless.

Unless you a rapper athlete actor or a good-looking chick with a big ass the site/app is worthless.
:camby:

I recently deleted the app. still got it, though.

I'ma comb through and unfollow everyone I don't know irl so that when I do log in occasionally, I can quickly catch up on what I missed

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IG started as an photographers platform, now it’s just changed to Reels and people doing stupid synchronised “dancing”. Random hoes who just post pretty selfies and mindless quotes, nikkas fake flossing with borrowed jewels, people pretending they’re going on holiday every week, it’s all BS

In reality it’s social media that's BS not IG. Twitter will always remain half decent as it’s text based and provides information, essential it’s the news.

But IGs recent update with Reels and Shopping being the foremost feature, I think I’m done with it.
Imagine how the OG onlyfans people feel :mjcry:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That's why I deactivated it along with Facebook and Snapchat :wow:

All these social media platforms were made to keep people distracted and also an platform to give people the right to say or do stupid shyt on it. The whole shyt is a fukking cesspool these days.

The irony of posting this on the coli :wow:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
like with anything on the internet the algorithm will become whatever you engage with the most....if it's insta hoes, and rappers then you'll be spoon fed that instaworld of fake women and lifestyles that aren't reality.

cleanse your timeline and unfollow that trash...you can always peek in time to time with them but follow entrepreneurs and people killing it in the field you aspire to be successful in because those folks drop mad knowledge and great content. All the shyt people pay mad money for webinars and info is all free on insta if you know how to look and pay attention

IG can be a great tool for knowledge as well if you're a business owner....I have a pretty booming business page I've been able to monetize I suggest everyone else complaining should do the same

Dudes say it time and time again but people don’t listen lol. It should be common sense

if people can’t control their urges the least they can do is have one burner account instagram to follow the thots you want and then on your main pages follow the entrepreneurs and field you Desiree to be in as you said...and then they just make sure the accounts aren’t linked

that’s all they gotta do instead of complaining about all the asses to that they made the choice to follow

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I love...and mean I LOVE how pissed off and hot this thread made some of y'all!
:blessed:
Cause you know Im right.
Instagram garbage.
Worthless app for dumb dumbs with no redeeming qualities.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Had to rep @HellRell804 for this comment. I guess this is why Instagram seems so worthless to me now.

https://www.thecoli.com/goto/post?id=40125836#post-40125836

With the nuclear family destroyed and the dating game getting more and more lopsided by the day, you have a large portion of young black men who are basically invisible. They have no purpose.

In order to attract women, a lot of these dudes have adopted the mentality of getting attention by any means possible, whether that be showing off for the gram, being the toughest person in their area (murderer), or doing anything to get money that they then throw away recklessly.

All this to attract female attention so their life doesn't seem meaningless and empty.

Its only gonna continue to get worse

If you're not an athlete, a rapper, somebody that's balling already or already famous...good luck even trying to make a dent on these apps. You'll never have more than 150 followers.

Not even a good place to show off art or original photography anymore...it's just drowned down by bullshyt. Almost as worthless as a dating app now in how lopsided it is.
Ofcourse a black man like me who dabbles in art and is a techno/house producer DJ is not going to make any moves on there. I'm in that "invisible black man" territory.

The shyt is worthless even for political discourse or anything that's not inherently vain or narcisstic in nature.

A bunch of my friends are now no longer using this shyt anymore...
:camby: