The coli was right: INSTAGRAM IS FUGGIN TRIZZASH! (Instagram lovers mad AF ITT LOL F*CK INSTAGRAM)

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
IG started as an photographers platform, now it’s just changed to Reels and people doing stupid synchronised “dancing”. Random hoes who just post pretty selfies and mindless quotes, nikkas fake flossing with borrowed jewels, people pretending they’re going on holiday every week, it’s all BS

In reality it’s social media that's BS not IG. Twitter will always remain half decent as it’s text based and provides information, essential it’s the news.

But IGs recent update with Reels and Shopping being the foremost feature, I think I’m done with it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This pic summarizes Instagram in a nutshell.
01b4ced1f8fad4231d26b15afe409e93ea13fa3d.jpg

:mjpls:

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I like insta I think who you follow plays a major role on how you perceive the app

I only follow people I know and wide receivers/WR coaches so that’s the content I consume on there

there’s a lot of positive influencers on there you just have to find em

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I like insta I think who you follow plays a major role on how you perceive the app
Yeah I follow over 600 people and that includes DJs, producers, musicians, graffiti artists, skateboarders, rappers, and some of my own friends in real life. Some of the same people I follow on Twitter and I still think the app is fukking trash.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Stop following ass and titties and you’ll find better shyt. My explore page is fun of cat videos, art and cooking videos.

IG is basically a view into your subconscious mind.

:ld:
Yeah I follow over 600 people and that includes DJs, producers, musicians, graffiti artists, skateboarders, rappers, and some of my own friends in real life. Some of the same people I follow on Twitter and I still think the app is fukking trash.
:martin:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I've been on IG for 5 years and have never passed 150 followers.
Meanwhile on my old Twitter I had over 1,200 (before it got hacked/banned)
And my Tumblr has almost 6,000 followers.

This shyt aint for regular brehs or should I say this shyt really isn't worthwhile is you aint a rapper, baller, or famous entertainer/artist/musician already

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
I've been on IG for 5 years and have never passed 150 followers.
Meanwhile on my old Twitter I had over 1,200 (before it got hacked/banned)
And my Tumblr has almost 6,000 followers.

This shyt aint for regular brehs or should I say this shyt really isn't worthwhile is you aint a rapper, baller, or famous entertainer/artist/musician already

Instagram for a regular breh is hell unless you know a lot of people. I used to get a steady stream of followers by roasting celebrities in their comment section. Easy.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
When you cant see the money/connections to be made from IG you not using it right.

Literally have a plug to talk to the whole modernized world if you use it right.
I've made money on IG promoting art and music...same with Twitter and Tumblr.
IG is just too much work.
Sometimes I just don't feel like posting an image to express something I can jist do in a tweet in seconds...and I like being able to retweet other people. And i don't post other people's content on my IG feed...that's what Tumblr is for.
Plus I've had tweets of mine go viral and have had management companies send me DMs and gotten album reviews through Twitter...never have had opportunities like that come through IG.