The coli was right: INSTAGRAM IS FUGGIN TRIZZASH! (Instagram lovers mad AF ITT LOL F*CK INSTAGRAM)

Daps
Fun fact: some regular people buy their followers to jump start their follows. Buying followers is pretty cheap and it's recommended if you're starting a brand or business
Buying followers will fukk your algorithmic presence up. It’s not recommended at all. How you look having 30k followers and your posts average 200 likes?

:mjlol:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I’m the only person in my circle of fam/friends/co workers who don’t use social media period.

No Facebook ,Twitter,instagram,Snapchat etc. I see ALL of em way too consumed with it like addicts.be beefin and mad in reality over it ,stalking profiles and arguing with people over opinions sharing them corny memes and frontin

I can get any news from the coli this is as close to social media I’ll ever be

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
My account is private and I have 148 followers
I follow just over 300 mainly pages like Nasa The economist Natgeo and GordenParksFoundation

My bro said that most people will think my page is fake.

Thats ok with me most of followers are real life family
I dont have twitter or snap

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I spent any length of time on instagram I'd probably have extremely low self esteem. Spending all your time looking at pictures of ppl supposedly doing better than you is torture and not good for mental health. There is no better platform that encapsulates American capitalism, narcissism, and hyper individualism than instagram imo

Daps
This pic summarizes Instagram in a nutshell.
01b4ced1f8fad4231d26b15afe409e93ea13fa3d.jpg

:mjpls:

You choose who you want to follow and all of the stuff that shows on the suggestion page is accumulated from things you’ve previously liked on IG. If this is what you see on your Instagram page then you’re telling on yourself

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Yes, if that’s what you’re looking for. I use it for other things and it works fine for me like art, decorating ideas, real estate, etc.

Make the platform work for you and it’s good. Follow a bunch of self absorbed, talentless thots and well...

That’s not what I mean.

Those people are all there even anyway as that’s the platform they used. It’s not in my feed constantly but they’re still there

Just because you don’t follow them doesn’t mean OG thots cease to exist.

You choose who you want to follow and all of the stuff that shows on the suggestion page is accumulated from things you’ve previously liked on IG. If this is what you see on your Instagram page then you’re telling on yourself

That’s not his point. You need to change the perception from the poster to the people posting. That's who were complaining about.

Last edited:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Its why socials are so alluring for some people as its like a movie:

You don't see the takes that get left on the cutting room floor, just the best shots, edited, polished and presented in a continuous sequence like their life is really like that not to mention cutting and pasting other peoples words to make them seem like they've got depth.

Social media very often is the life people would like to lead versus the one they actually have which is why you see them popping bottles in the club on Friday but not siting in the house with no lights on in a coat on Sunday...

The kids that are around 16 now and coming up are going to have sky high levels of depression and other maladies due to their chronic use of socials and totally distorted perceptions of reality/expectations not to mention the de-validation of self and their own desires/likes by choosing instead to go with options that will generate the most buzz/acceptance online. Its like self imposed digital gaslighting.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...to-very-low-self-esteem.815413/#post-39888911

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
My account is private and I have 148 followers
I follow just over 300 mainly pages like Nasa The economist Natgeo and GordenParksFoundation

My bro said that most people will think my page is fake.

Thats ok with me most of followers are real life family
I dont have twitter or snap

How bout you lemme make it 149:mjlit:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I like insta I think who you follow plays a major role on how you perceive the app

I only follow people I know and wide receivers/WR coaches so that’s the content I consume on there

there’s a lot of positive influencers on there you just have to find em

Stop following ass and titties and you’ll find better shyt. My explore page is full of cat videos, art and cooking videos.

IG is basically a view into your subconscious mind.

:ld:

I had to unfollow 99% of the thots and fukk shyt I used to follow. It's a lot better now. Not my favorite platform, but with me just following health heads, some positive minded celebs, and just friends I fukk with in real life, it's much better now.

I still follow 2 or 3 thots tho...I see you Ayisha Diaz...:shaq: