The coli was right: INSTAGRAM IS FUGGIN TRIZZASH! (Instagram lovers mad AF ITT LOL F*CK INSTAGRAM)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Twitter is the easiest social media come up if you do it right.
You can make a tweet that goes viral...next thing you know its on MSBNC or CNBC or you're getting interviewed for Wired or your on The Breakfast Club's Donkey of the Day.

Facebook is good for local jobs and local deals. That's it.
Instagram is good is you got a dope product you can promote or if you're already established.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
@Unknown Poster Im surprised you don't push your EDM on IG. There's a following for that.

I'm a shoe guy so I follow a lot of shoe designers/companies/product reviewers

Also a lot of followers I got from the EDM Scene. I was planning on launching a YouTube channel vlogging on music festivals I attended before covid .

Just follow your interests more and less thots

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Unknown Poster Im surprised you don't push your EDM on IG. There's a following for that.

I'm a shoe guy so I follow a lot of shoe designers/companies/product reviewers

Also a lot of followers I got from the EDM Scene. I was planning on launching a YouTube channel vlogging on music festivals I attended before covid .

Just follow your interests more and less thots
The same white washed EDM scene me and other black producers and DJs have been lamenting for years on Twitter!? That never want to book Black DJs besides them?
:pachaha::heh::scusthov::pachaha::why:

fukk em.
:camby:
Seriously. None of those people ever want to put Black DJs and producers. What I do and what we do is not even in the same realm. Some of us have tried and realized these fake ass EDM tourists don't hold a candle to real techno and real house...the same people theze clowns try to walk over.

fukk em. fukk that. Electric Zoo Electric Daisy Carnival Tomorrowland garbage.

I've gotten more respect and appreciation from real DJs in Berlin and Paris and the UK and Detroit and Chicago then all these white fukking EDM lames put together.
:camby:

Ive been putting yall on to some other shyt...that underground shyt. And real talk I've been doing this before EDM was even a label.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Also you got to stop assuming that just because you do the same shyt that I do the same shyt or your experiences are equivalent to everybody else is experiences on the coli.
:francis:
shyts annoying as all hell.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This pic summarizes Instagram in a nutshell.
01b4ced1f8fad4231d26b15afe409e93ea13fa3d.jpg

:mjpls:

looks like the premise for the new reality show The PAWGY Bunch

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I've been on IG for 5 years and have never passed 150 followers.
Meanwhile on my old Twitter I had over 1,200 (before it got hacked/banned)
And my Tumblr has almost 6,000 followers.

:martin:

This shyt aint for regular brehs or should I say this shyt really isn't worthwhile is you aint a rapper, baller, or famous entertainer/artist/musician already

Fun fact: some regular people buy their followers to jump start their follows. Buying followers is pretty cheap and it's recommended if you're starting a brand or business

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only social media app that will survive is twitter due to being text based. It's my go to.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
IG started as an photographers platform, now it’s just changed to Reels and people doing stupid synchronised “dancing”. Random hoes who just post pretty selfies and mindless quotes, nikkas fake flossing with borrowed jewels, people pretending they’re going on holiday every week, it’s all BS

In reality it’s social media that's BS not IG. Twitter will always remain half decent as it’s text based and provides information, essential it’s the news.

But IGs recent update with Reels and Shopping being the foremost feature, I think I’m done with it.

Yes, if that’s what you’re looking for. I use it for other things and it works fine for me like art, decorating ideas, real estate, etc.

Make the platform work for you and it’s good. Follow a bunch of self absorbed, talentless thots and well...

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
I mostly follow weightlifters, musicians beatmakers, comedians, really anything to do with my hobbies..

I dont follow hoes, celebrities, rappers etc.

But you right..shyt is all pointless

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I like insta I think who you follow plays a major role on how you perceive the app

I only follow people I know and wide receivers/WR coaches so that’s the content I consume on there

there’s a lot of positive influencers on there you just have to find em
Yeah this is what I say to ppl all the time. The problem isn’t the social media you’re using the problem is using. I don’t see none none of that ig thots (ok sometimes) or whatever else nikkas is talking about. I mostly see rap news, sports, food, some fashion, and memes. I don’t really follow ppl I know or care to look at their pages. Most of them post a few times a month anyways and it’s your same standard stuff at a brunch, function, graduation, birthday dinner, etc.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO