The Coli's 9/11 Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We not getting into the obvious Tower Discussion b/c that's been talked about over and over. This was the discussion about all the details surrounding 9/11 and who was who and what occurred before and after. These are the things that aren't addressed in 9/11 Truth Circles b/c they always speak of the buildings like WTC 7. Time for the real questions to be answered...especially to those who still believe the official report.

1. Why do people ignore the War Against Islam days before 9/11?

BBC News | SCI/TECH | FBI accused of anti-Muslim bias

US pulls the plug on Muslim websites | World news | guardian.co.uk

Document Title

2. Why was FEMA is NYC the night of 9/10?

Tom Kennedy of FEMA rescue addressed the issue..

Kenney: "We're currently one of the first teams that was deployed to support the city of New York for this disaster. We arrived on late Monday night, and went into action on Tuesday morning. And not until today did we get a full opportunity to work the entire site."

3. Why was a Bush Family member head of the Security at Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport?

http://www.utne.com/2003-02-01/Secrecy-Surrounds-911-Investigation.aspx

4. Note:The Only Tower Discussion I'm making is this one

How is a Huge building such as WTC 2 have power outage on the weekend of 9/8 and 9/9 from floor 50 and up?

Wing TV - Connect The Dots

5. Why are 4 out of the 19 Hijackers of the 9/11 Event dead years before listed as the conspirators? Why are some still alive?

Revealed: the men with stolen identities - Telegraph

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

6. Why was OBL named as the mastermind of the 9/11 Event when Cheney admitted OBL wasn't even involved?

During a Tony Snow White House Show back in 2006

SURPRISE! dikk Cheney Admits Osama Bin Laden Wasn't Directly Involved In 9 11 - YouTube!

What other questions need to be asked?

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
We not getting into the obvious Tower Discussion b/c that's been talked about over and over. This was the discussion about all the details surrounding 9/11 and who was who and what occurred before and after. These are the things that aren't addressed in 9/11 Truth Circles b/c they always speak of the buildings like WTC 7. Time for the real questions to be answered...especially to those who still believe the official report.

1. Why do people ignore the War Against Islam days before 9/11?

BBC News | SCI/TECH | FBI accused of anti-Muslim bias

US pulls the plug on Muslim websites | World news | guardian.co.uk

Document Title

2. Why was FEMA is NYC the night of 9/10?

Tom Kennedy of FEMA rescue addressed the issue..

Kenney: "We're currently one of the first teams that was deployed to support the city of New York for this disaster. We arrived on late Monday night, and went into action on Tuesday morning. And not until today did we get a full opportunity to work the entire site."

3. Why was a Bush Family member head of the Security at Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport?

Secrecy Surrounds 9/11 Investigation

4. Note:The Only Tower Discussion I'm making is this one

How is a Huge building such as WTC 2 have power outage on the weekend of 9/8 and 9/9 from floor 50 and up?

Wing TV - Connect The Dots

5. Why are 4 out of the 19 Hijackers of the 9/11 Event dead years before listed as the conspirators? Why are some still alive?

Revealed: the men with stolen identities - Telegraph

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

6. Why was OBL named as the mastermind of the 9/11 Event when Cheney admitted OBL wasn't even involved?

During a Tony Snow White House Show back in 2006

SURPRISE! dikk Cheney Admits Osama Bin Laden Wasn't Directly Involved In 9 11 - YouTube!

What other questions need to be asked?

:ehh:.

Why is the hole at the pentagon smaller than the plane that supposedly crashed into it?

Last edited by a moderator:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
There are dozens of things you could say :wtf:???? about....so I'll just pick one......

the hole in the ground in PA???? :mjpls:

I remember that day watching the news...and I was watching FOX news at the time....and the reporter was showing a helicopter view of this "crash site"....and even he was like how the hell could a plane leave that little damage??? It just defied everything we had seened in the past about these tragedies...it didn't measure up.........where was a tail? a wing? an engine?? anything.......yet there was this hole in the ground with small bits of nothingness almost...... :yeshrug:....

I'll add ....I haven't even watched it yet...but it's new.....

New 9/11 truth documentary among 'most watched' on PBS this week

New 9/11 truth documentary among 'most watched' on PBS this week
VictoriaBy Victoria N. Alexander
Sep 3, 2012

"9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out" is getting public attention and casting doubt on the scientific validity of the U.S. government's investigation into the WTC tragedy. PBS is the first major network to air the program.
Just days away from the 11th anniversary of the World Trade Center tragedy and months away from the U.S. presidential election, a game-changing 9/11 documentary is ranking number three among "most watched" documentaries on PBS and number one among "most shared." Available for free online August 18th - September 4th, the documentary could have a significant effect on public opinion. [Update: PBS has extended viewing indefinitely.] Both the Republicans and Democrats, as equally staunch defenders of the official story, stand to be affected if the public's suspicion of government corruption grows deeper.
An earlier report on Digital Journal found that the claims made in the documentary can be verified by reading the government reports themselves. The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), the government agency charged with the investigation, did not provide any data -- no measurements or estimates -- of the mass or energy that would be required to bring down the buildings in about ten seconds. Normally a scientific report would present all the data that is used to construct a theory. The omission of data is a red flag to anyone familiar with scientific procedure. It appears that the investigators may have intentionally produced reports that the scientific community would reject.
According to the experts appearing in Explosive Evidence, the scientific community did reject the reports immediately, but it has taken a very long time for this message to reach the public. Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, the producers of the documentary, have been trying to educate the public for a number of years. The PBS broadcast of their work represents a major step forward for them.
While most people have probably heard that a scientific investigation has been conducted and that the building collapses were explained, few have probably looked at the NIST reports themselves. Links to the NIST reports can be found in the above mentioned Digital Journal article. NIST provides no data whatsoever on the actual collapse sequence itself.
The new attention to the issue could be significant for the U.S. presidential election. Prior to the publication of the reports in 2005 and 2008, almost half the population was suspicious of the official story of 9/11, according to several opinion polls. Since then the 9/11 tragedy has been used to direct the policies that have led to the enormous increases in military spending and to a loss of civil liberties in the U.S. and worldwide.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What do you mean by this. Do you still believe bin laden and some amateur pilots were responsible for 9/11?

I mean I don't care. It's common knowledge that "blow back" from the CIA and the U.S. secret wars caused this. It is what it is. More lives have been lost since 9/11 so does it really matter at this point. Senseless killing being glorified every year.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
There are dozens of things you could say :wtf:???? about....so I'll just pick one......

the hole in the ground in PA???? :mjpls:

I remember that day watching the news...and I was watching FOX news at the time....and the reporter was showing a helicopter view of this "crash site"....and even he was like how the hell could a plane leave that little damage??? It just defied everything we had seened in the past about these tragedies...it didn't measure up.........where was a tail? a wing? an engine?? anything.......yet there was this hole in the ground with small bits of nothingness almost...... :yeshrug:....

9/11 Shanksville Footage 1 of 5 - YouTube

I'll add ....I haven't even watched it yet...but it's new.....

props bruh, I'll check out that documentary later

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
If you listen to OBL's interviews back in the 90's he states one of his main objectives was to wake up the American people to the injustices that our government commits against its own people, as well as his. But the US did a good job of covering their steps to make sure that didn't happen

the main reason he got blackballed in the beginning i because he shytted on the saudi royal family for being subordinates of the US government.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I mean I don't care. It's common knowledge that "blow back" from the CIA and the U.S. secret wars caused this. It is what it is. More lives have been lost since 9/11 so does it really matter at this point. Senseless killing being glorified every year.

i see where you are coming from and I agree to an extent, but it must be continued to be talked about, just like slavery and every other main events that have occured throughout history, because there are millions of people who are still ignorant to the truth. It's difficult to properly build a strong foundation(or life) w/o knowing the truth breh. I cringe at the thought of me back in 2001 when I was one of those people who ate up anything.