The Coli's 9/11 Thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;1433831 said:
most underrated aspect of 9/11...the offices in the Pentagon that took care of the money was destroyed.

all those trillions of lost tax payer dollars are being used to build underground and undersea bases...

Expand on that, also why are we involved with Israel again?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
1101.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Expand on that, also why are we involved with Israel again?

25% of the Pentagon's spending cannot be traced...almost 3 trillion dollars as of Sept. 10, 2001...the next day the part of the Pentagon with all of the accounting personnel goes boom.

look into the Denver airport and research underground bases...mad money is being put into building underground cities.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
alrighty, I think we have a wide enough range of topics here to just move this to the conspiracy thread

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Why are people so quick to discredit what the other posters are saying instead of presenting counterpoints? A lot of the stuff posted in here i didnt know about, and was also never spoken about on the national media.

profound

technique
Daps
Why are people so quick to discredit what the other posters are saying instead of presenting counterpoints? A lot of the stuff posted in here i didnt know about, and was also never spoken about on the national media.

if u meant daze23, he has a history of being uncomfortable, disruptive, and misdirecting in 9/11 threads that seek to ask questions (speculative and factual) about the attacks.

if u meant me, i could see how my comment was taken as the same thing. but i was referring to some of the so called truthers who push these ''questions''. maybe i was out of line, since like u said there's people coming up that still need to learn, but from my view the questions are a decade old and if these people really wanna know, how far did they go for answers? obviously not far. they have an agenda too.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
if u meant daze23, he has a history of being uncomfortable, disruptive, and misdirecting in 9/11 threads that seek to ask questions (speculative and factual) about the attacks.

it took you long enough... chump

http://www.the-coli.com/623624-post62.html

but yeah, I've been down this road a few times. honestly it's insulting to say I just disrupt these topics, after all the energy I spent talking about this subject. you might not agree with the things I said, but there's no need to frame it like I have never tried to have a rational conversation about these things

this is he first example that comes to mind:

Does anybody in KTL believe WTC building 7 didn't go down in a controlled demolition? - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

TheGodGenesDecoded

Slew dem...More Fyah
Daps
The "truth" about this tragedy will be thrown in the same bushes that the "truth" about the JFK assassination is in. It is easier for the Islam hating "Americans" to believe the official story rather than to question it. God bless America.