Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just copped a tribe called quest tanktop and california republic rasta hat :noah: bout to get so much p*ssy at this party :lawd:

31mAYEq%2BY6L.jpg

8DSzICP.jpg

fukk your fancy clothes :noah:

Where'd you get that tank top?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
See this the shyt I don't like and nikkas get mad when I ask for them to be banned from a thread.

Seriously you bytch ass nikkas can't help yourselves got damn.

@Keith Harrow can you please delete the spam.

Clearly these idiots are tryna be funny still the you'll have posted those trash tanks tops in the summer gear thread.

http://www.the-coli.com/show-room/77519-whats-spring-summer-2013-swagga-gonna.html

Last edited by a moderator:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
@ThiefyPoo

Regarding the double-breasted blazer, perhaps it looks better in person. I asked around if I should get it tailored and everyone was like hell no. I believe so too. Any tighter and I may not be able to breathe or move.

I wore it on Saturday all day. I'll try and get some pictures up later.

Also, just put the trolls on ignore. Makes life so much easier. :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
what site did you find that first suit off of? or did you just find a random pic of a cat in suit? junk is fresh

Random picture but it's simple to put together, or something similar.

White chinos
Red blazer (the material looks like linen, cotton, or wool)
Patterned shirt
Gray cotton tie

Browse around the sites listed in the OP and I'm sure you can put together a similar outfit. For example, here's some white chinos from Express:

COLORED CHINO PHOTOGRAPHER PANT | Express

If those are out your price range, their are other brands that may be cheaper. Just browse around and use the model pictures posted in this thread as fit inspirations.

Another resource that helps me for inspiration is Pinterest. I just follow a ton of Mens Fashion boards and that helps as well.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Random picture but it's simple to put together, or something similar.

White chinos
Red blazer (the material looks like linen, cotton, or wool)
Patterned shirt
Gray cotton tie

Browse around the sites listed in the OP and I'm sure you can put together a similar outfit. For example, here's some white chinos from Express:

COLORED CHINO PHOTOGRAPHER PANT | Express

If those are out your price range, their are other brands that may be cheaper. Just browse around and use the model pictures posted in this thread as fit inspirations.

Another resource that helps me for inspiration is Pinterest. I just follow a ton of Mens Fashion boards and that helps as well.

appreciate it

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I would recommend GuyLook as well for sole reason they mark goods as used and low value,paid no duty on delivery...Got my sh1t delivered to my office today,pics coming later...

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I would recommend GuyLook as well for sole reason they mark goods as used and low value,paid no duty on delivery...Got my sh1t delivered to my office today,pics coming later...

I meant to ask for a follow-up on GuyLook. Post them pics asap breh...