Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
5919403600_1_1_2.jpg

2350202004_1_1_2.jpg

2154202105_2_4_2.jpg

4239490401_2_2_2.jpg

Picked this up from that zara sale..first time i'm getting kicks from there hope its as good as the rest of their shyt..

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Sp2DSH4.png

x05Ddvj.jpg
Wore my toe caps i really love them, i post the whole fit to show my mistake.

The outfit looks great on in my head but when i looked on cam shyt looks so fukking washed out like i didnt look bad but it wasnt a great fit.

I threw on a denim jacket which was a good idea but i should have wore another one . ( i also never usually do denim on denim but my skinny jeans are more stretch martial that looks like pants :manny:)

Then i threw on a blue chambray shirt which looked washed with the jacket.

Blk skinny jeans and brown toe caps.

The jeans , shirt and jacket look great but the shirt color just didnt mesh.

:ld:

any advice fellas for what color shirt would look better next time :peas:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Sp2DSH4.png

x05Ddvj.jpg
Wore my toe caps i really love them, i post the whole fit to show my mistake.

The outfit looks great on in my head but when i looked on cam shyt looks so fukking washed out like i didnt look bad but it wasnt a great fit.

I threw on a denim jacket which was a good idea but i should have wore another one . ( i also never usually do denim on denim but my skinny jeans are more stretch martial that looks like pants :manny:)

Then i threw on a blue chambray shirt which looked washed with the jacket.

Blk skinny jeans and brown toe caps.

The jeans , shirt and jacket look great but the shirt color just didnt mesh.

:ld:

any advice fellas for what color shirt would look better next time :peas:

Red Chambray would have worked

A good crisp white OCBD would have worked

Military green also

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
35b84l2.jpg

Shoes i copped from GuyLook and received last week,i also copped some cargo pants and a button up that i'll post when i get home later...

Shoes fit true to size,and feels nice on the foot..i was rockin em this weekend without socks.Good walking around casual slip on,sole is nice on these things..i had alot of people asking me about them and where i got em...

Not bad for 40.00

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@Miggs

How was the quality and fit on the clothes?

Shoes look like a must-cop. :thumbsup:

Quality is good on everything i got...The cargopanse fit properly and they were slim which you could clearly see on the site and the button up is a nice slim but breathable fit which is how i like it...

These are the other 2 items i bought from em:

Tops :: Shirts :: Washed Stripe Roll-up Shirt-Shirt 31 - Mens Fashion Clothing For An Attractive Guy Look
Bottoms :: Pants :: Vintage Oil Washed Slim Cargo (4Size)-Pants 40 - Mens Fashion Clothing For An Attractive Guy Look

I would recommend em,quality and fit on the sh1t was good,obviously price is reasonable and the service on site is great..They know what theyre doing in terms of internet sales and they give you points on purchases which you use against future purchases...

Im already looking at some fall/winter sh1t,they got some mean pea coats relatively cheap i may take a bite on...Nothing bad i can say about them.

Last edited by a moderator: