The College Thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Just finished my first year (kinda)

One of my professors almost gave me heart attack when she gave me a C, I was like :wtf:
Went and Contacted the Dean the next day to appeal the grade come to find out she made a typo :childplease: I ended up with an A for the class:win:

In the end I Got 3 A's and a B this semeseter and my gpa is 3.55 :yeshrug:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just finished my first year (kinda)

One of my professors almost gave me heart attack when she gave me a C, I was like :wtf:
Went and Contacted the Dean the next day to appeal the grade come to find out she made a typo :childplease: I ended up with an A for the class:win:

In the end I Got 3 A's and a B this semeseter and my gpa is 3.55 :yeshrug:

I got like a 2.4:takedat:

They don't put your GPA on your degree though:smugfavre:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
are college sisters included?

I got my fall classes already.

Can't wait to begin my 3rd semester.

I'm 3 semesters away from graduating.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I got like a 2.4:takedat:

Got the same exact GPA now :to:

Failed a class and got two completely unexpected C's spring semester. For some reason though, I'm kinda :manny: about it

I changed my major right before Junior year started, so it's looking like I got at least 4-5 semesters left.
No summer semesters anymore though, these nikkas took away Pell Grant for every student taking summer courses

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
are college sisters included?

I got my fall classes already.

Can't wait to begin my 3rd semester.

I'm 3 semesters away from graduating.

Of course they are:smugfavre:

Failed a class and got two completely unexpected C's spring semester. For some reason though, I'm kinda :manny: about it

I changed my major right before Junior year started, so it's looking like I got at least 4-5 semesters left.
No summer semesters anymore though, these nikkas took away Pell Grant for every student taking summer courses
:noah:

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC

lmao aight I got a 2.01....i been academically dismissed, appealed and let back in twice. I'm a senior prob gonna graduate with like a 2.2. I wasn't built for this school shyt...

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just transferred to the business school last semester after being undecided for like 3yrs.. I fukked up when I first got in college because I didn't know what I wanted to do and didn't even know how to study for tests. Plus I was working night shift at UPS and it was hell. I took some accounting classes and got A's in both, so then I had to get my GPA up just to get accepted into the business school. Got accepted in last semester, made deans list and now I'm on my way towards a degree. I probably have a little while to go since I fukked up at first, but I'm just happy that I'm doing well now and working towards something. Taking summer classes would also speed it up but I'm just trying not to fukk up. Business school is rough here and they have high GPA requirements.