The Combat Jack Show - The Ben Baller & Boaz Episode

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ben Baller is such a tool

Daps
Reppin
NULL
H
This would have been a great interview if they would have just f*cking let him talk. Worst than f*cking Flex with the corny ass jokes and nonsensical interruptions.
he told them," direct me me on some of this shyt" Ben started 13 story's and didn't finish any of them. I didn't think the interruptions were excessive, especially considering the fact that been needed help staying on track. Combat was interrupting to say "wait, so what happened with..." When been would switch lanes

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Good interview even though Ben was all over the place.....I can't believe Premium Pete didn't ask him at least one sneaker head question. Ben Balller had the illest sneaker collection ever at one point.

This. I remember Ben being heavy on NT and the posters over there always talkin about him. Interview was pretty good, I never knew he was that deep into the music game. He definitely was afraid to say any name or drop money figures

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dope interview

Ben Ballaer seems like a mad talented cat who found many ways to contribute and be successful

the jewellery and reality show (optional) hustles he's got going now is genius

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
GReat interview, but lol it needed to be about 3 hours long to be honest. I think he has stories for days, but as others have said, motherfukker CANNOT stay on point lol

He never even said who was the other godfather of his children besides Ice T! But yes, @CombatJack needs to stop inturrpting!

CombatJack

Pro
Verified
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ben came out the gate talking. He spent the first 45 minutes talking bout when he played football and it went no where. We ended up having to do major surgery on this episode. Maybe the edits make it sound like I'm in interrupt mode but this was a mess of an interview initially. Our producer Jonathan Mena mod def had to put the knife to this one.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ben came out the gate talking. He spent the first 45 minutes talking bout when he played football and it went no where. We ended up having to do major surgery on this episode. Maybe the edits make it sound like I'm in interrupt mode but this was a mess of an interview initially. Our producer Jonathan Mena mod def had to put the knife to this one.
Aye man...I can't wait to hear the tariq nasheed episode...I bet it will be :ohlawd: status and i'm curious as to how tariq and your conversational styles will mesh...:salute:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Are we going to get the videos back? The videos keep me focused on the interview. When it's only audio, I'm always doing stuff in the background all distracted