The Combat Jack Show - The Ben Baller & Boaz Episode

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Are we going to get the videos back? The videos keep me focused on the interview. When it's only audio, I'm always doing stuff in the background all distracted

Why did they stop doing the videos?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This would have been a great interview if they would have just f*cking let him talk. Worst than f*cking Flex with the corny ass jokes and nonsensical interruptions.
That's what make Combat Jack's interviews nice, it's like a real conversation, and not just a regular interview, that most radio hosts do. It feels like you are listening to some people talking about something, and you're listening to their conversation. Props to @CombatJack

As far as Ben Baller, I wonder what will Dre or suge say now that they know it was him who fukked up the ssl console. I heard that story before, and someone else got the blame for it.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GReat interview, but lol it needed to be about 3 hours long to be honest. I think he has stories for days, but as others have said, motherfukker CANNOT stay on point lol

He never even said who was the other godfather of his children besides Ice T! But yes, @CombatJack needs to stop inturrpting!
He said Q from worldstarhiphop was his kids godfather. Unless I heard it wrong. I listened to it at 4 a.m.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
He said Q from worldstarhiphop was his kids godfather. Unless I heard it wrong. I listened to it at 4 a.m.

Hmm, at the beginning he said the guy had sold like 100 million albums before hip hop. But yeah, thats why I was surprised when he said Q at the end. Didn't make sense

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Hmm, at the beginning he said the guy had sold like 100 million albums before hip hop. But yeah, thats why I was surprised when he said Q at the end. Didn't make sense
He said some other guy was like his mentor. I think he said either that guy or Ice T was like his godfather and i believe he said Q was his KIDS godfather

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

He said that guy was his mentor and yea Q was his sons godfather, that surprised me too conserdering they only knew each other for a relatively short time, but he said even if things fell through with Q, his son would always have someone to take care of him

But yeah I think @CombatJack needs to have him up there again felt like he could have gave us another 3 hours of dope stories

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
As far as Ben Baller, I wonder what will Dre or suge say now that they know it was him who fukked up the ssl console. I heard that story before, and someone else got the blame for it.

i didnt catch that right, he said ice t was on the console or he spilled ice tea on the console?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didnt catch that right, he said ice t was on the console or he spilled ice tea on the console?
He said he spilled ice tea. That's why he ran out when it spilled, and kurupt said suge was in the building. Ann SSL console was worth A LOT OF MONEY back then, and still is.

At first I thought he was talking about ice-t too until I realized what he was talking about.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
He said he spilled ice tea. That's why he ran out when it spilled, and kurupt said suge was in the building. Ann SSL console was worth A LOT OF MONEY back then, and still is.

At first I thought he was talking about ice-t too until I realized what he was talking about.

ah ok kool, i was confused at first, i thought he said ice t music was playing or something, ben would of got that beat down