The Combat Jack Show - The Corey "Life" Pegues Episode (also the return of Dallas Penn)

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
he dropped a good gem at the end when he said our problem is that we dont have a single voice that's speak for us like the jews will have a rabbi that will get shyt done for his community because they vote as a single voter
nahh...the jews focus on money.
They have all that property in NYC...own whole neighborhoods.
and they vote for their interest.
We need to focus on businesses and money first.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Just finished it. Really good episode.

I guess if Corey was dissing the cops more, and saying black people should rise up and beat on the cops this would have got more attention in this forum.

But as he said, do everything calmly, by the book and respect the man behind the badge, then there will be no need to get hemmed up. No references to the recent killings.

I see a lot of young brothers getting dragged up by the police all because the first thing out of their mouth is "WHAT THE fukk YOU WANT FROM ME" and it all goes down hill from there

Good episode @CombatJack, whos up next?

Daps
Reppin
Kings County by way of Queens
Dope interview. But why did everyone like Matt, Just, Ben, & Dallas leave?
All those guys are still part of the show in one way or the other. Matt is working behind the scenes on the network, Just is touring and making music but he checks the show and called in for the Marley episode, Ben was there last week for Mega and Dallas will forever be part of the show regardless if he is there or not.

eFgUWOp.jpg

sLStMtL.jpg

YggsrXf.jpg

w19gXVz.jpg

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Great Ep. Interesting POV offered moving from the streets to being behind the badge.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
All those guys are still part of the show in one way or the other. Matt is working behind the scenes on
All those guys are still part of the show in one way or the other. Matt is working behind the scenes on the network, Just is touring and making music but he checks the show and called in for the Marley episode, Ben was there last week for Mega and Dallas will forever be part of the show regardless if he is there or not.

eFgUWOp.jpg

sLStMtL.jpg

YggsrXf.jpg

w19gXVz.jpg

the network, Just is touring and making music but he checks the show and called in for the Marley episode, Ben was there last week for Mega and Dallas will forever be part of the show regardless if he is there or not.

eFgUWOp.jpg

sLStMtL.jpg

YggsrXf.jpg

w19gXVz.jpg

Combat looking like he about to walk out to the ring :blessed:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

eFgUWOp.jpg

sLStMtL.jpg

YggsrXf.jpg

w19gXVz.jpg

I dig. But man I could listen to them guys just yap about anything. When I 1st got into the show I was strictly just wanting to hear the guest interviews. But before I knew It I was enjoying every minute of Combat & Co. nonsense. The guest sometimes became secondary. I missed that. Still a great show that I will check every week tho

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Always fam. #StayWoke

Word up

Aye, Combat, just to say I'm a black brit from London and your show resonates all the way over here. So if you guys ever get the chance to do something live over here please do. I think your insight into our police and our black culture over here is incredibly different to what you may experience in the US, and it may give you more insight about why black brits are less affected by white privilege.

I love your podcast and I've been listening for a minute now, and your podcast is the 1st one I have ever subscribed to. Keep up the good work..Gonna enjoy that Jeezy episode next week! Please just have some of his adlibs playing in the background during the interview!