King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Rosewood Massacre (1923)
rosewood_masacre.jpg

"On January 1, 1923 a massacre was carried out in the small, predominantly black town of Rosewood in Central Florida. The massacre was instigated by the rumor that a white woman, Fanny Taylor, had been sexually assaulted by a black man in her home in a nearby community. A group of white men, believing this rapist to be a recently escaped convict named Jesse Hunter who was hiding in Rosewood, assembled to capture this man."

Rosewood Massacre (1923) | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

Madame LaLaurie (1834)

The New Orleans Bee reported that on April 11, 1834 bystanders attempted to evacuate the slave quarters but were denied keys by the LaLauries, so they broke down the doors. What they found would haunt them til the day they died. Seven mutilated slaves, some were hung, others were stretched at their limbs, some were missing body parts. Some reports mentioned spiked collars, and being bound in contorted positions.

https://travel.mapquest.com/2014/10/27/meet-madame-lalaurie-the-meanest-bytch-in-new-orleans/

Emmett Till (1955)
emmett-till-507515-1-402.jpg

Fourteen-year-old Emmett Till was visiting relatives in Money, Mississippi, on August 24, 1955, when he was accused of whistling at Carolyn Bryant, a white woman who was a cashier at a grocery store. Four days later, Bryant's husband Roy and his half brother J.W. Milam kidnapped Till, beat him and shot him in the head. The men were tried for murder, but an all-white, male jury acquitted them. Till's murder and open casket funeral galvanized the emerging Civil Rights Movement. Over six decades after Till's brutal abduction and murder, in January 2017, Timothy Tyson, author of The Blood of Emmett Till and a senior research scholar at Duke University, revealed that in a 2007 interview Carolyn admitted to him that she had lied about Till making advances toward her.

Emmett Till

Black Wall Street (1921)

Tulsa_Race_Riot__1921__Ok__Hist__Soc__.jpg

The riot, which began on May 31, 1921, was initiated by an incident that happened the day before. On the morning of May 30, a black man named dikk Rowland stepped into Tulsa’s Drexel Building to use the restroom. The elevator operator was a young white girl named Sarah Page. A scream was heard from inside the elevator, and Rowland ran out. While there is no conclusive evidence, it was the general belief of white Tulsans that Rowland attempted to assault Page.

Tulsa Race Riot (1921) | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

Susan Smith (1994)

1414434815405_Image_galleryImage_04_Nov_1994_LEGAL_IDENTIT.JPG

On October 15, 1994, Smith frantically phoned police and said she had been carjacked by a black man while stopped at a red light in Union City on Highway 49. He had forced her out of the car and took off in the vehicle, taking her two children who were seated in the back along with him. A massive manhunt ensued, and Smith tearfully pleaded for their return in numerous TV news appearances, crying out for her children and begging the alleged abductor to bring them home. All the while, authorities became increasingly skeptical of her story.

A Look Back At The Susan Smith Case, Nearly 22 Years After The South Carolina Mom Killed Her 2 Young Sons - CrimeFeed

Bonnie Sweeten (2012)

eez1ot52zkzkicefrot0.jpg

Bonnie Sweeten, a 40-year-old white woman, was sentenced to eight years in prison for a host of crimes including stealing money from her family and the law firm where she worked and lying about being kidnapped by two black men. Sweeten had actually taken her daughter to Disney World with her ill-gotten gains. Her criminal actions cost law-enforcement agencies thousands of dollars as a multistate search for the woman and her child ensued, even though they were just kicking it with Mickey Mouse.

http://www.theroot.com/white-women-and-blame-a-black-man-syndrome-1790889717

Scottsboro Boys (1931)

Leibowitz%2C_Samuel_%26_Scottsboro_Boys_1932.jpg

In 1931, two young white women alleged that they had been assaulted and raped by nine "Negro boys." After swift "legal" (pre-lynching) procedures, eight of the Blacks were sentenced to death. Eventually, the women recanted their story, though it did not result in freedom for the young Black men

Boehner's Lawsuit Follows Sad American Tradition of Falsely Blaming Blacks For Your Own Crimes

Riot of 1908 (1908)

RaceRiot_1.jpg

In Springfield, Illinois, a white woman, falsely accused "a black fiend" of raping her. Local whites formed a mob, killed two Blacks chosen randomly, then burned and pillaged the local Black community. Blacks fled to avoid a mass lynching. The woman later admitted that she lied about the rape to cover up an extramarital affair.

Boehner's Lawsuit Follows Sad American Tradition of Falsely Blaming Blacks For Your Own Crimes

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
All descendants of black men falsely accused of raping/hurting/killing white women should be granted monetary and educational benefits from the U.S. government.
This shyt is never going to happen. Ya'll need to get off that reparations and shyt.

Black people aren't willing to fight or die for what's right. I mean it's just common sense. If you let me so something to you and I don't do shyt about it, you'll keep doing it right? That's pretty much what white people have been doing to black people for ages

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Central Park Five (1989)
CENTRAL-PARK-5.jpg

The initial story of the crime, as told by the police and prosecutors, was that a band of young people, part of a larger gang that rampaged through Central Park, had mercilessly beaten and sexually assaulted the jogger. The story quickly exploded into the public psyche, fanned by politicians and sensational news reports that served to inflame racial tensions.

The five black and Hispanic men, ages 14 to 16 at the time of their arrests, claimed that incriminating statements they had given had been coerced by the authorities. The statements were ruled admissible, and the men were convicted in two separate trials in 1990.

The lawsuit had accused the city’s police and prosecutors of false arrest, malicious prosecution and a racially motivated conspiracy to deprive the men of their civil rights, allegations which the administration of Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg denied and fought vigorously for more than a decade in federal court.

5 Exonerated in Central Park Jogger Case Agree to Settle Suit for $40 Million

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Breana Harmon Talbott (2017)

twjagqrjyjyyyjd4csp3.png

Eighteen-year-old Breana Harmon Talbott of Denison, Texas, ran into a church and told people she had been kidnapped and raped by three masked black men. Talbott, who was wearing only a bra, T-shirt and underwear, was bloodied and looked battered. News of the incident swept the community and incited racist tweets on social media.

One subreddit dedicated to Donald Trump posted the following:

“Three black man kidnapped and gang raped an engaged 18 year old white girl yesterday. IF THE RACES WERE REVERSED, THIS WOULD BE NATIONAL NEWS. THESE MEN DESERVE TO BE HANGED.”

But apparently, Talbott’s story was a hoax.

According to the Denison Police Department Wednesday, Talbott concocted the whole story earlier this month.

“The so-called victim in the case confessed to the hoax last evening (March 21) to a member of the investigative team working the case,” read a news release by Denison Police Chief Jay Burch. “Talbott’s hoax was also insulting to our community and especially offensive to the African-American community due to her description of the so-called suspects in her hoax.

http://www.theroot.com/texas-white-woman-jailed-after-lying-about-being-raped-1793558681

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
This shyt is never going to happen. Ya'll need to get off that reparations and shyt.

Black people aren't willing to fight or die for what's right. I mean it's just common sense. If you let me so something to you and I don't do shyt about it, you'll keep doing it right? That's pretty much what white people have been doing to black people for ages

You must be a cac or a c00n, it doesn't really matter cuz they are one in the same.
As long as I'm alive i will always speak up for my people and what this shytty ass racist government owes us.

Are you related to one of those white bytches that lied on those black men? Because your reaction to the OP is real suspect.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You must be a cac or a c00n, it doesn't really matter cuz they are one in the same.
As long as I'm alive i will always speak up for my people and what this shytty ass racist government owes us.

Are you related to one of those white bytches that lied on those black men? Because your reaction to the OP is real suspect.
I can see your dumb ass doesn't get it. Talking DOESN'T DO shyt! You can talk that shyt till you blue in the face about reparations. There is not just enough black people that will fight for it.

You talking all this shyt, but I'm 100% when a white person comes around your ass is quiet.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
I can see your dumb ass doesn't get it. Talking DOESN'T DO shyt! You can talk that shyt till you blue in the face about reparations. There is not just enough black people that will fight for it.

You talking all this shyt, but I'm 100% when a white person comes around your ass is quiet.

I'm not going to waste anymore time with you cac. All you can do is hope that blacks don't come together collectively and destroy your race. Which is why you're on this site trying to derail threads that expose your sick history. You're scared...all of you b*stards are scared and nervous. And you should be.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm not going to waste anymore time with you cac. All you can do is hope that blacks don't come together collectively and destroy your race. Which is why you're on this site trying to derail threads that expose your sick history. You're scared...all of you b*stards are scared and nervous. And you should be.
Telling black people to fight back means you don't want them to come together? :what: See black people you, gives me no hope some times. Your reading comprehension is shyt and I'm sure you don't speak up when white folks come around. You just stay quiet and let white daddy do what ever he wants to you. But you will fight a black man or woman in a minute. That slave mind will never cease to exist. Take your weave wearing ass some where and make them other races rich. smdh