The dating practices of unconventional black people

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You get your culo blasted.

You and I are not similar.

Women can be courted and led, so if a man controls the narrative, he gains favor from the women.

When villages are raided, the women and children are taken as value, not homos.

Work on understanding why you take dikk like a woman and keep the AIDS to yourself.
:picard:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Yo bro this is off topic but remember that thread you made about how you work in a school and you made the white kids go to the back of the snack line and got in trouble for it? How did that turn out, looking back you should've played the discrimination angle could've mad some bread be on tv crying talking about how they tried to fire you for being a gay person.
Why would I make it an issue about being gay? Nobody can tell that I’m gay, they can see I’m black. Plus they tried it with me solely cause my skin is black

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
A gay coli militant :wow:

When most of your interests are in white culture, it's not surprising they go after white mates. I used be attractive to alternative black chicks until I found out most of them are crazy and have insecurities with their blackness. It's why you see them going so hard on racial matters on twitter yet cuddling up with chip offline.

I've also noticed if a black chick is atheist, it's a wrap, she wenching.
But there are a rare few that don’t fall prey to that white supremacist conditioning. My big brother’s fiancé is one of those chicks that does cosplay and shyt...prior to dating my bro she only messed w/ white guys. Then he put the moves on her and she awoke from the sunken place

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps

Women can be courted and led, so if a man controls the narrative, he gains favor from the women.

Work on understanding why you take dikk like a woman and keep the AIDS to yourself.
The lady doth protests too much, methinks :jbhmm:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Well damn...

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Why would I make it an issue about being gay? Nobody can tell that I’m gay, they can see I’m black. Plus they tried it with me solely cause my skin is black
them nerdy brehs that you're into know that the white man will deep throat him and give up the bussy real quick, are you putting out like that? or are you the one giving dikk :jbhmm:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
OP,

I think those nerdy and "square" black women and men tend to date interracially because of past experiences of not being well received by some black folks. Whites have more leeway to be nerdy, unconventional, square or eccentric and not be AS ridiculed for it. Those negative experiences may have taken a toll on them some so they flock to whites or feel they have more in common with them.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I think those nerdy and "square" black women and men tend to date interracially because of past experiences of not being well received by some black folks. Whites have more leeway to be nerdy, unconventional, square or eccentric and not be AS ridiculed for it. Those negative experiences may have taken a toll on them some so they flock to whites or feel they have more in common with them.

Nerdy/geeky women everywhere, if you reading this, I love ya
iZVqiSI.png

Daps

When most of your interests are in white culture, it's not surprising they go after white mates. I used be attractive to alternative black chicks until I found out most of them are crazy and have insecurities with their blackness. It's why you see them going so hard on racial matters on twitter yet cuddling up with chip offline.

Honestly, I think having an affinity for nerdy or square black women is a reflection of insecurity with one's race, too. I think wanting "nerdy" black women who are tuned into the culture of white people is lowkey c00ning, even though you're attracted to some one who is ostensibly black. I don't want a nerdy, quirky black girl who's into anime and watches Big Bang Theory, but I do want an intelligent, humorous, attractive sister who loves herself and is conscious and educated on white supremacy.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But there are a rare few that don’t fall prey to that white supremacist conditioning. My big brother’s fiancé is one of those chicks that does cosplay and shyt...prior to dating my bro she only messed w/ white guys. Then he put the moves on her and she awoke from the sunken place

is your brother's fiance light skin?

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Good point, DEVOUT Christian and Muslim ladies tend NOT to date out