The dating practices of unconventional black people

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You get your culo blasted.

You and I are not similar.

Women can be courted and led, so if a man controls the narrative, he gains favor from the women.

When villages are raided, the women and children are taken as value, not homos.

Work on understanding why you take dikk like a woman and keep the AIDS to yourself.

:bryan:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
them nerdy brehs that you're into know that the white man will deep throat him and give up the bussy real quick, are you putting out like that? or are you the one giving dikk :jbhmm:
Naw, most snow queens just suffer from low self esteem. No different from the negro bedwench. The closer to whiteness, the more validated they feel. But I def notice the nbw’s are more vicious in their hatred for straight black men. Had a sister one time give me the most foul look walking towards me...needless too say she had a (ugly) white man on her arm as if he were a trophy. I’ll never forget that look, shyt ruined my day

• Dap
Reactions: UG.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I think having an affinity for nerdy or square black women is a reflection of insecurity with one's race, too. I think wanting "nerdy" black women who are tuned into the culture of white people is lowkey c00ning, even though you're attracted to some one who is ostensibly black. I don't want a nerdy, quirky black girl who's into anime and watches Big Bang Theory, but I do want an intelligent, humorous, attractive sister who loves herself and is conscious and educated on white supremacy.
Good answer. I get what you’re saying I’m not saying they have to “act white” or anything but those quirky, goofy traits that aren’t typically associated w/ young black pepple is somewhat charming. I find it very attractive and endearing, plus it’s a bonus is their conscious or on some black nationalism shyt.