The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Damn, dude is really salty. :mjlol: I guess he's mad that folks aren't anticipating avatar 2 as much now:mjgrin:

It just dawned on me that Avatar will be owned by Disney after the Fox deal goes through.

Disney will do everything in its power to make sure Avatar eats well. But it's kinda ironic that 2 Disney properties clipped both titanic and avatar.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Skipping Hall H this year.

WTF Feigie?:why:

This was the CC you was supposed to completely annihilate the soil the crushed build used to stand on?:what:

Aint no mercy in this shyt, fukk you doing letting everyone else live?:ufdup:

Take your break AFTER A4:pacspit:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

This was the CC you was supposed to completely annihilate the soil the crushed build used to stand on?:what:

Martha
Edit: What I meant to ask is . . . The last time they skipped Hall H didn't they announce the whole Phase 3 slate at D23?

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Skipping Hall H this year.

Martha

Nah, he's probably serious.

I don't know if you guys follow gaming but it could be an E3 type thing....back in the day E3 was the show in terms of breaking new gaming news, showing new products, etc. But as the internet and social media have taken over, companies have either scaled back their presence at E3 or in some cases (Nintendo) sat them out entirely, because there's a lot more avenues to give fans information now.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I don't know if you guys follow gaming but it could be an E3 type thing....back in the day E3 was the show in terms of breaking new gaming news, showing new products, etc. But as the internet and social media have taken over, companies have either scaled back their presence at E3 or in some cases (Nintendo) sat them out entirely, because there's a lot more avenues to give fans information now.

Fred.

Yes..... I saw his hint at having an “All Marvel Con” type deal.

When they do that..... it’s over!!

Martha

• Dap
Reactions: hex

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Fred.
Marvel need better games

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....

200.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Marvel Fans Googling Thor More Than Other Avengers

Thor is the most popular Avenger. Well, at least according to the results from the latest study of Google Trends.

In advance of Avengers: Infinity War there have been plenty of sites tinkering into audience trends and our friends at ValueGamers.com are no different. The site took to looking at Google Trends over the last five years to see which character has been searched -- in each state -- the most. It only considered the original cast of Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, and Captain America and found that the fans were interested in learning more about Thor than any other member of the team.

Now, we all know that Hawkeye is the heart and soul of the team, and can assume that had Spider-Man been available this may have changed the results, or if Black Panther had more longevity to gain steam it would have shifted the outcome. However, based on the perimeters set before the study, Thor was the runaway winner, claiming the top spot in 37 states across the country.
thor-most-popular-avenger-1104526.jpeg

Hulk came in a not-so-close second by carrying the South while Captain America took home a handful of sites, curiously Iron Man was not able to lock down a single state's search favorite.

This search result is in an almost exact counter to one performed by CableTV.com that had Iron Man 2 and The Incredible Hulk as the most searched for movies over the same time period, and with the same Google Trend results as a base.

What did carry over is the love for Hulk in the South.

Random and completely meaningless, but i came across this study today and found it funny :pachaha:

Of the big 4, Tony might have the box office receipts but Odinson got them Google clicks :wow:

:pachaha:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La