The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Ultron was in Spider-Man??

:dahell:

edit: His head was with the shyt they were moving from the Avengers HQ.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Shazam made 53 million this weekend.

Marvels weakest opening was the Incredible Hullk. It made 55 million

Can people stop with the Marvel vs DC already :mindblown:

I’m ready to end “the war” as long as they are..... but they gonna have to reel in their mutt a bit

No one really cared about that movie but I’m sure cats gonna spin it and it’s understood why.

But we all after Endgame should go back to our respect corners after Endgame. In good faith I’m planning on attempting to chill even more

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m ready to end “the war” as long as they are..... but they gonna have to reel in their mutt a bit

No one really cared about that movie but I’m sure cats gonna spin it and it’s understood why.

But we all after Endgame should go back to our respect corners after Endgame. In good faith I’m planning on attempting to chill even more

Martha
I got no chill. lol
But I keep my gun on me only in Marvel threads. They can say whatever sideways shyt they want in their own. I am preventing any claims of derailment by me while saving Marvel threads from disingenuous trolls.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I got no chill. lol
But I keep my gun on me only in Marvel threads. They can say whatever sideways shyt they want in their own. I am preventing any claims of derailment by me while saving Marvel threads from disingenuous trolls.

Niccas too triggered by me..... I make these Disingenuous Clowns mad by just saying simple shyt “it’s raining today”

One word literally has cats like :mad::fire::angry:

:mjlol:

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Martha

Nah. What they dont realize and underestimate is the brand equity Marvel has accumulated over 10 years and counting. People were quick to trash captain marvel and prop up shazam and wonder woman. It makes a billion and I've hear

1. Its because of end game.
2. Wonder woman paved the way.
3. Marvel bought tickets.

And on and on. Obviously a lot of people didnt bother to check for shazam. And as much as people harp on the RT scores, bumblebee got a 93% and grossed under 500 million worldwide.

So as long as people want to take shots at the MCU, I'm:troll:

And the sad part is Shazaam at even worh trolling. Aquaman was propped up by foreign markets. But I digress :sas1:

People want DC to be on Marvels level of success so bad just so they to perpetuate a vs. narrative.

Its a reflection of the state of America right now with Democrat vs Republican.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Nah. What they dont realize and underestimate is the brand equity Marvel has accumulated over 10 years and counting. People were quick to trash captain marvel and prop up shazam and wonder woman. It makes a billion and I've hear

1. Its because of end game.
2. Wonder woman paved the way.
3. Marvel bought tickets.

And on and on. Obviously a lot of people didnt bother to check for shazam. And as much as people harp on the RT scores, bumblebee got a 93% and grossed under 500 million worldwide.

So as long as people want to take shots at the MCU, I'm:troll:

And the sad part is Shazaam at even worh trolling. Aquaman was propped up by foreign markets. But I digress :sas1:

People want DC to be on Marvels level of success so bad just so they to perpetuate a vs. narrative.

Its a reflection of the state of America right now with Democrat vs Republican.

I think I’m about done cuz its starting to be apparent that the Disingenuous Clowns are becoming like Trump supporters. There’s stuff theyve shytted on for years, but the moment the studios they love do it is the moment they change their stance and embrace it. And try to spin it’s different when it’s literally the exact same thing they’ve hated Marvel for doing.

And it’s like I’m coming to a point where “I can’t” anymore

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
I think I’m about done cuz its starting to be apparent that the Disingenuous Clowns are becoming like Trump supporters. There’s stuff theyve shytted on for years, but the moment the studios they love do it is the moment they change their stance and embrace it. And try to spin it’s different when it’s literally the exact same thing they’ve hated Marvel for doing.

And it’s like I’m coming to a point where “I can’t” anymore

Martha

U suppose you're right. Justice League sealed their fate. After Endgame the MCU will reset so I will chill. Joker looks promising

:ufdup:But I will always keep one in the chamber.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
U suppose you're right. Justice League sealed their fate. After Endgame the MCU will reset so I will chill. Joker looks promising

:ufdup:But I will always keep one in the chamber.

Agreed, the fate was sealed and after how people carried themselves in the AM thread. I been said niccas can’t say shyt on how Marvel brehs act or carry themselves moving forward.

But I think I’m let the new brehs handle it.

I along with 3 other brehs kinda started this “war” on the coli. Me being on this side and the other 3 being on the other.

Yet on some Thanos shyt... I won. 2 are banned due to their own self implosions and one for the most part faded in oblivion.... though he did tried to make one last stand in CMarvel thread but he failed miserably.

The way I see it, there can no longer be a war when you no longer have a worthy opponent :pachaha:

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
X-Men Won't Appear in MCU for "Very Long Time"

If you were hoping to see Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, or the rest of the X-Men in the Marvel Cinematic Universe any time soon, you're out of luck. Even though the live-action rights for all off mutantkind now reside at The Walt Disney Company and Marvel Studios, studio boss Kevin Feige insists that characters won't be appearing in the shared cinematic universe for "a very long time." Speaking with io9 at a recent Avengers: Endgame press event, the studio exec dashed any hope of the characters appearing any time soon.

“It’ll be a while. It’s all just beginning and the five-year plan that we’ve been working on, we were working on before any of that was set,” Feige says about the characters join the shared entertainment universe. "So really it’s much more, for us, less about specifics of when and where [the X-Men will appear] right now and more just the comfort factor and how nice it is that they’re home. That they’re all back. But it will be a very long time.”

As expected, Feige and company methodically plan movies years out and weave a complex series of interconnecting films and tales. By the time the Disney and Fox deal finally closed last month, Marvel Studios had already had the majority of their "Phase 4" planned prior to their ability to use the characters acquired in the merger. In addition to the hundreds of X-Men characters the Burbank-based studio regained control of, Marvel Studios also now owns the film and television rights those under the Fantastic Four umbrella, including Marvel's First Family and iconic villains such as Dr. Doom, Galactus, and Annihilus.

With two X-Men franchise titles leftover from the Fox days yet to be released, Marvel Studios would likely choose to tap into the Fantastic Four library first, with a character like Galactus being a prime candidate for the next Thanos-level buildup over the course of a decade.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spiderman wasn't part of the plans and they shoehorned him into the MCU.
Inhumans were apart of the MCU Phase 4, until they weren't.

:mjgrin:At the rate Feige is talking, I won't see XMen or FF until I'm damn near 50

Yea let a few phase 4 flix bomb and feige will hit an audible real quick.

For real tho i give it 3 years max before we get a movie from the FF since they are more closely tied to the avengers and the cosmic stuff we getting to in phase 4