The Downfall Of Black Men, Will Always Be This White Bytch....:ufdup:

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
Fukking black women certainly didn't stop white men from killing black men:francis:
Raping,you mean.

Of course white men who were inhumane enough to rape black women would have no problem killing black men.Both are inhumane acts.

Not comparable to what OP is referring to.Black men having consensual sex with white women in modern times.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raping,you mean.

Of course white men who were inhumane enough to rape black women would have no problem killing black men.Both are inhumane acts.

Not comparable to what OP is referring to.Black men having consensual sex with white women in modern times.

I'm well aware it was rape. Rape = FUKKING someone without their consent.

But even if we were to limit the conversation to consensual sex, OP's statement is still illogical. There are black men that have had consensual sex with black women and yet have killed black men. Sex (consensual or no) with white women =/= compassion for white men.

That's a false correlation. :ufdup:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
"Oh noes I'm sorry massa fo lookin at yo white princess!! Iz never do that again yes sir massa!" :troll:

So you show you're massa equal by loving his woman just as much or more than he does?

:troll:

Oh sorry it's not love just sex.

That "it's just fukking" excuse black men throw out to simp and cape cac women is a cover. :yeshrug:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
So you show you're massa equal by loving his woman just as much or more than he does?

That "it's just fukking" excuse black men throw out to simp and cape cac women is a cover. :yeshrug:
Go to extremes to try and prove a point brehettes.

Why can't people just fukk who they want? Nah, its gotta be on some pseudo militant shyt any time y'all see or hear of someone messing with a non black. Y'all are looking way too deep into shyt, and are projecting your own issues and insecurities onto others:mjpls:

Who hurt y'all?:sas2:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

I don't have a "massa", and if some black dude wants to love a white woman, why should anyone care? To each his own. I've see way more black women in IR relationships these days in all honesty. :ld:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Go to extremes to try and prove a point brehettes.

Why can't people just fukk who they want? Nah, its gotta be on some pseudo militant shyt any time y'all see or hear of someone messing with a non black. Y'all are looking way too deep into shyt.

I'm Comparing you nikkas to men of your same demographic and how they treat women who aren't they own. Facts are black men got non black women in his mouth more than white Asian Hispanic dudes.

I guess you'll more progressive.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I'm Comparing you nikkas to men of your same demographic and how they treat women who aren't they own. Facts are black men got non black women in his mouth more than white Asian Hispanic dudes.

I guess you'll more progressive.
Why generalise off jump? You said you nikkas so you initially meant all. As I said, it ain't that deep. People need to quit assuming people are color struck or putting certain races on a pedal stool just because they date/fukk/marry etc IR....and even if they did, so the fukk what? Are YOU fukking them?