The Downfall Of Black Men, Will Always Be This White Bytch....:ufdup:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you show you're massa equal by loving his woman just as much or more than he does?

:troll:

Oh sorry it's not love just sex.

That "it's just fukking" excuse black men throw out to simp and cape cac women is a cover. :yeshrug:

So what if someone fukks both black and white women?

Does he alternate between strong black man down for the cause and self-hating c00n?

I mean, since I'm condemned for hitting and quitting "cac women" because they're white, I should be praised if I instead am hitting and quitting black women, right?

:jbhmm:

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
I'm well aware it was rape. Rape = FUKKING someone without their consent.

But even if we were to limit the conversation to consensual sex, OP's statement is still illogical. There are black men that have had consensual sex with black women and yet have killed black men. Sex (consensual or no) with white women =/= compassion for white men.

That's a false correlation. :ufdup:
Then acknowledge it was rape by calling it that.Why not just say "raping"?

The OP is saying having relations with white women(consensual,human,engaging,perhaps long term relations)clouds pro black men's judgement.
White men raped black women as an act of white dominance. That did not cloud their intentions,but in fact reiterated them. They are polar opposites.
Why did you even bring black women up?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Then acknowledge it was rape by calling it that.Why not just say "raping"?

The OP is saying having relations with white women(consensual,human,engaging,perhaps long term relations)clouds pro black men's judgement.
White men raped black women as an act of white dominance. That did not cloud their intentions,but in fact reiterated them. They are polar opposites.
Why did you even bring black women up?

Why explain to these idiots....you know its telling, that the thread gets 5 one stars and I got a neg just for telling nikkas subliminally to watch out for white bytches, even while history and present times shows them also.:laff:

I'm done with these new age c00ns...they too stupid for me.......you walk a white bytch in front of these nikkas they will forget all about their oppression......:dead:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
WTF the OP talking about there's no pic or nothing.... :why:

Dumb nikka, why do you need a picture....you nikkas act like 1st Graders, the only way you can comprehend or understand is by looking at pictures....:why:

How about we put up a pic of Emmitt Till, OJ Simpson,The burned remains of Tulsa,Oklahoma,Rosewood,Florida, and so forth and so forth....."Oh no,Where's the pictures?" :heh:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
So what if someone fukks both black and white women?

Does he alternate between strong black man down for the cause and self-hating c00n?

I mean, since I'm condemned for hitting and quitting "cac women" because they're white, I should be praised if I instead am hitting and quitting black women, right?

:jbhmm:

Because hitting and quitting is the only choice you have. Monogamy commitment marriage family ....completely out of the question

:mjlol:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
giphy.gif

Stay outta my thread bytch, since you don't know, retarded ass nikka.....

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
  • Dap
Reactions: jeh

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Listen if you aint pro black you can fukk a white cave demon bytch. A man has needs so go ahead. Me personally i dont find white girls all that anyway. But let us be real in the real world black folks are getting married to each other. You can date out just dont come up with lame excuses why your doing it. You got black women saying they dating out cuz they say black men aint shyt, we are ugly or are disrespectful to black women. And you got cornball fukk nikkas saying that black women want thugs and not nice guys. When you are doing that shyt is weak and lame. In the grand scheme of things this issue doesnt matter when it come to white supremacy. Where a black puts his dikk doesnt equate to our lack of an economy and the poverty ramapant inour community. Or the disparity of guns ownership white folks have over us.